28.12.09

Rush not Hush

This is where I planned to be – tranquil, peaceful Scotland - Hiking around the loch, relaxing with friends and Hercule Poirot and drinking whiskey… But it was not to be. The weather gods and the traffic gods were against us and after 4 hours on the M25 we just gave up and went back home.

Instead I will take my lazy, cookie filled legs to the sales and this is what I’m looking for:

- Cashmere sweatpants
- Diamond earrings (I can’t understand why I still don’t have any. Could it be that husband has become deaf?)
- A really cool tennis dress
- Cashmere/silk wool tights (I hear there is a new Wolford store in London)


Come on, lazy feet! Let’s see what we'll find...

7 comments:

Treacle said...

I really like the photo of those socks and anything made with cashmere is a win...especially in the dead of winter. :-)

Anonymous said...

Diamond earrings? You are kidding! Love Claire

Sabine said...

Yes, Claire, just kidding (sadly)...

Thanks, Treacle - more to come of these, I think.

Tights Lover said...

Wow...cashmere silk wool tights?? I've GOT to get these!

Couture Cookie said...

Your hubby needs to read the part about diamond earrings! :)

Also, I am a tennis player too and i had such trouble finding a dress that I liked when I was shopping for one last summer. In the end I gave up and bought separates. I hope you'll have better luck than me!

fadetoblack said...

i agree DIAMOND EARRINGS!! haha

have a great new years :)++

LENORENEVERMORE said...

cashmere sounds cozzzy & luxurious darling!
Stay warm*