I recently received awards from the lovely Pia of Haute Like Wasabi, Imogen of Tia Cherie, Cristi of Thatssorad, RockandRevolution and Haute World. Thank you so much for thinking of me and giving me awards!
Since I already went into total confession mode in my All You Never Wanted to Know about Me post I thought I can’t do that again to you.
So instead I went one step further and [GASP!] opened [the secret life of every woman] my handbag! And what did I find?
1. A bag in a bag in a bag… I got this little Goldpfeil wallet for one of my Vogue subscriptions and it’s been with me ever since. It holds all my cards and the little money I carry around with me.
2. My glasses. When I recently went to the optician because I was sure all this computer work would make me farsighted I was told I was actually shortsighted. Doesn't matter... Just as well a perfect reason for a pair of Givenchy frames, even if I only wear them for driving.
3. My sunglasses. I haven’t used them for weeks, but hope keeps them in my bag. Love the battered leather case by a company called 'The Original'.
4. Self-made purse with Euros.
5. Handcream. A must!
6. Lipstick. Chanel, colour no. 40.
7. Pocket mirror. Another of these nifty presents you get when you buy several items of one cosmetic brand. I can never stop myself…
9. Suncream. Another item that hasn’t been too necessary lately. But having spent years of my childhood burning in the sun I’m now triple trying to make up for it (hence therefore SPF 40).
10. The second part of subscription presi; holding more little things. (More bags in bags... am I showing my slightly OCD side here?)
11. Current bag. I never have the time to adjust my bag to my outfit. This black Be&D bag has been with me for a while and is just perfect.
12. Then I was thinking 'Isn't there something missing?' - until I realised that all technology was plugged in somewhere. But I have to share my phone with you because only then will you understand what a tech dino I really am! (Ok, I do have a Blackberry thingy, but hardly know how to use it.)
And my awards go to:
1. Kirafashion. Beautiful Brasilian lady with great sense of style.
2. Café Fashionista. Noone writes like Erika; you always came back to entertaining blog.
3. A little bird told me. Jen manages to talk about every day fashion questions in the most charming way.
4. Fade to Black. Cool dresser and fashion designer blogging from New York.
5. ClaraBelle. Clare knows her fashion inside-out.
6. Couture Millinery Atelier. Hat Designer Anya’s blog is one of the most beautiful ones I’ve discovered and is full of inside stories.
7. My Style Thrifting Fashion & Me. Sharon Rose manages to get the most fashionable clothes at the best prices.
8. Pixelated Blonde says she 'hates fashion'. But no, she doesn’t…
9. LenoreNeverMore. You’ve got to love Lenore. She talks to the trees, dances in Singapore. Life’s a party for her!
10. Marian Kihogo is a stylist and a her blog a 'proper', interesting, comprehensive fashion blog. Please stay with us, Marian!
11. Musings of a Born Socialite. Emily might be having a bit of a blogging low, but I love her blog and hope she soon will be back!and12. The Little Fashion Treasury. I’ve only recently discovered Martina’s blog, but I’m absolutely hooked – Plus she is German like me (but her English is better).
Let's keep spreading the blogging love! (But all this html-ing has totally exhausted me.)