I recently received an award from the fabulous bloggers of Style, Thrifting and Me, Knightley or Elton? and Vinda Sonata, plus the Magnifique Award Award from Anya of Couture Millinery and the Love Your Blog award from La Fleur de Lis. I’m absolutely thrilled and THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me!
The awards come with the task to reveal 7 things about oneself. So here goes:
1. I’m the oldest of 4 siblings; 2 of which are twins.
2. The rest of my family finds my passion for fashion rather strange (except maybe my little sister who has written a book about the political impact of the jeans in the GDR and is therefore described as a 'fashion historian' by the Guardian).
3. I’m blessed with a husband who is a great cook and can make wonderful sushi.
4. My favourite means of transport is the bicycle (and perhaps the horse, but that’s more a romantic thought).
5. My all-time favourite book is 'Dune' by Frank Herbert, but I’m also a big fan of Lord of the Rings and everything Jane Austen and Agatha Christie.
6. I used to teach Ashtanga yoga, but all that’s left of my daily yoga regime is 10 minutes jumping around in the morning.
7. I prefer a humid, mild (typical English) day to a crisp, sunny cold one.
It’s always difficult to pinpoint other blogs, and from my active commenting you might know how much I enjoy reading and discovering new blogs. But here goes, I pass the awards on to:
1. Drollgirl - No matter how grey the day, her blog always puts a smile on my face.
2. Cindy Whitehead - Cindy is a sports stylist. How cool is that?!
3. Dancing Branflakes - I’m a big fan of body control, so it’s no surprise I’ve fallen in love with this beautiful blog of a dancer in California.
4. Caroline, No - Caroline writes a very informative and entertaining blog about everthing London.
5. Johanna Urban - I absolutely adore Johanna’s pictures. She is a true and very gifted artist.
6. Vintage Vixen - Shows us that you don’t need to spend heaps of money to be extremely stylish.
7. Tweet - Clare is a super fashionable blogger and tweeter ( or is it twitterer?)
It’s the theatre for me tonight, but I also practised my dance moves, just in case… Wishing you all a lovely weekend. (Maybe you can do some dancing for me)
dress: label unknown (bought in Byron Bay Australia), trousers: c’n’c costume, shoes: cesare paciotti