A few days ago I received the Plastic Joy Award from Vintage Vixen. It asks the receiver to name 5 characters from TV or film s/he would like to 'have some fun with' and tag 5 other bloggers. What a great opportunity to do some fancy thinking… Thank you so much, Vix! So here goes:
1. Brad Pitt in 'Thelma & Louise'
2. Johnny Depp in 'Pirates of the Carribean' (maybe with some cleansing before any action, but hey, I’m not picky when it comes to Johnny)
3. Robert de Niro in 'Heat' (but certainly also in 'The Godfather')
4. Paul Newman in 'The Sting'
5. and last not least: Chuck or Nate? Chuck or Nate? Chuck or Nate… Chuck! Always liked a bit of evil. (But not Dan, no way!!)*.
Hmm, I guess my selection shows a) I’m not a film buff and b) my taste in men is pretty conventional (although I do find Severus Snape, aka Alan Rickmann, in the Harry Potter films attractive… maybe I just like guys with unwashed hair?)
Talking about girl dreams – After many, many years I’ve finally switched from my dinosaur phone to an iphone. You have no idea how much ridicule I had to endure for this: "You want one of these girlie phones? Just because it’s so pretty and easy to use?!?!" Hell, yeah! I’m tired of struggling with technology the whole day. I want a pretty, easy to use device – anything wrong with that?! Now that we’ve got one in the house the man actually not only likes it, he is starting to find excuses why he needs one, too ('Would actually be really good for my music…' I hear him mumbling.) Ahhh, what can I say? (S)he who laughs last laughs loudest.**
And the Plastic Joy Award goes to:
2. Ferferi I Paris
3. Jolie Laide
4. Intro to My Life
5. The Shoe Corner
To get the award picture (which should go on your blog) just click on 'Read more!'
*Gossip Girl, that is.
**But before I sound like a total bitch: Thank you for helping me sorting out the set-up, darling!