Hat again, but this time it’s myself (just a bit younger)… One of my favourite bloggers, the adorable Ferferi who blogs from her life as a Swedish student in Paris was so kind to tag me with a little challenge: Tell 6 positive things about yourself and post a picture of yourself that you like.
Mmmh, I don’t know about you, but finding one’s own positive traits isn’t easy. So in the end I did some 'reverse thinking'…
1. I'm crap at all things science.
2. I'm a bit OCD, which, if I put a positive spin on it, means I'm a well organised person (you do need to be when you are a control freak).
3. I get easily bored mentally, so my mind constantly produces images, ideas, sentences – which leads to taking and producing pictures, designing and making clothes, inventing new dishes... So yes, I venture to say I'm a creative person.
4. I like to think of myself as a loyal friend, and I’m a big family person – deeply loving my parents, my 3 siblings, their partners and children and very much my own daughter and my ever patient, (to me) best of all men, man.
5. I've always devoured books (so much so that I regularly ran into trees as a child because I was reading while walking), and am still a big reader. (Intellectual pursuits, that must be good, no?)
6. Oh dear, one more… I'm disciplined, YES! I exercise regularly and I don't over-eat (at least not very often), I even hardly ever drink alcohol anymore… (oh dear, that sounds so booooring).
I'm passing the challenge on to:
1) Vint Junky
2) The Simply Luxurious Life
3) The DuskZone
6) Oana R