First of all, here in the UK it's not (nope, it's rather fresh and stormy, [BIG sigh]) and also hanging around on airports gave me time to study the winter catwalk reports, and my conclusion to what we will all want/need come autumn is:
· High heeled biker boots (bye-bye ankle boot, it's all about the laces now!)
· BIIIG sweaters over long skirts
· Long gloves (the longer the better, at least up to the elbow) and skinny belts
· A parka and/or a floor-sweeping coat. Or if you are the flamboyant type: a cape
· A floral dress (yeap, the summer print is all the rave this winter - according to Ralph Lauren)
· High waisted trousers (70s or 80s style, both fine)
· A 50s tailored dress (BWH – boobs, waist, hips is the new mantra according to Mr Jacobs and Mrs Prada)
· A lady-like handbag (backpacks are soooo over)
I know it's early, but have you already diagnosed your favourite winter trend?
Happy Weekend! Hugs & Kisses!
Pictures for collage taken from Vogue UK August 2010