7.10.10

Pepper Me Up!

Psynopsis Andrea Pfeffer

Psynopsis We Are Handsome Bathing Suits

Psynopsis Tina Kalivas Dresses
Back to the amaaaazing Robinson Pfeffer… As I said, it took me a while to visit the showroom. Perhaps it was due to the rather basic website that I kept ignoring their friendly invitations. 'They just can’t be real' I thought and only when I read that Tweet had visited them it dawned on me that Robinson Pfeffer's reason for existence might not be to lure na├»ve bloggers into crashing their computers with terrible viruses. 'Yes, Sabine, we DO actually exist! [Duh!]' they confirmed… And when I finally arrived they gave me tea and fed me cake, and I couldn’t have been a happier bunny.

After a long chat with one half of RobPfeff, the lovely Andrea (having lived in Australia as a child I always get excited to meet a 'fellow Aussie' to share memories) and after having bullied her into taking her picture (honestly, can you imagine a better ambassodor for the brands they represent?)...

... the wonderful and patient Tara talked me through all the designers; e.g. Tina Kalivas, We Are Handsome, Thurley and Alpha 60 from Australia, Zambesi and Stolen Girlfriends Club from New Zealand (btw, did you know that Stolen Girlfriends Club was started by 3 surfers who designed clothes for their girlfriends?), jewellery from Toby Jones and Lucy Hutchings… and more, but I'm gonna stop here because I need a reason to go back.

Thurley is available at net-a-porter; shoes from beau coops at selfridges, Alpha 60 is sold at asos, Stolen Girlfriends Club and Lucy Hutchings at Liberty London.


bathingsuits by we are handsome; dresses by tina kalivas

28 comments:

Ioana Liliana Gheorghe said...

Fierce print on the bathingsuits! You did well in accepting the invitation!

xx

Dancing Branflake said...

Awesome! I seriously need this line to add some zing to my wardrobe. I am so boring compared to all of these!

Missy M said...

love that first pic!

Missy
Enter my Halloween giveaway:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

WeShop said...

Great prints and Andrea's hair is gorgeous - she looks fantastic. xx
http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

drollgirl said...

um, that bathing suit is KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!! in a good way!!!!!

Vintage Vixen said...

I love the print on those graphic dresses and those swimming costumes are amazing, they remind me of Robbie William's tiger underpants. I'd love to see the look on the pensioners' faces if I turned up at the local swimming baths wearing one of those beauties! xxx

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, that's the coolest swimsuit I think I've ever seen. I want one!!!

Oh, and have you inputted your state information yet at LOCATION CENTRAL? It's the blog where you find other bloggers in your area.
www.locationcentral.blogspot.com

janettaylor said...

What avangarde dresses! I love the A-line one.

Blicious said...

LOVE the cat print! meow!

xoxo
b

Tanvi said...

Andrea is so pretty! And I had no idea that Stolen Girlfriends Club was started by 3 surfers who designed clothes for their girlfriends! How cool :)

Rosie Unknown said...

I really love Andrea's dress, and she pulls it off so well!

Adorngirl said...

robson pfeffer should be the blogger right of passage a really great space, and great designers they represnt, what did you think of the Lucy Hutchings pieces? x

Mat said...

the studio looks very nice doesn't it. i want to go

ediot said...

hi darling! thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your honest opinion.
i don't think criticism is bad as long as it's constructive. ;)
i adored this post. such amazing pieces- and thanks for sharing it all.
hope youre having a wonderful week so far

xxx

Clare said...

What a beautiful dress it is so unique!

Marinka said...

those colorful printed dresses are really nice!

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Charming pieces. So good of you to accept. Have a fun weekend;-)

MyStyle said...

Hi there-these are really amazing and funky pieces, very covetable indeed! Have a great weekend! x

Pratishtha Durga said...

The swimsuit prints are stunning! Seems like a great place to shop. I am glad you finally took the invitation. Cake, tea and great fashion! Wow!

Fashionistable said...

Well done for getting Tara to pose for you. Yes she does look great and it is good to see her wearing one of the designers she represents. I love the print dress.
Gerat post. Xxxx

MJ said...

I've seen those bodysuits round a few blogs and they look pretty awesome!

Stefani said...

Amazin pieces!Love those dresses!

THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

Amazing post...love Andrea's dress!

The Nyanzi Report said...

love that print on her dress.
cute girl too.

Pop Champagne said...

that bathing suit print is crazy! hehe i don't think i can pull that off but I do love it!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I jsut love their pieces and how striking is she??? How fun :) xoxo

ching said...

the first shot made me go RAWWWWR. :D

Veshoevius said...

are you Australian? I grew up there!
Love those patchwork print dresses.