'Le Blog' is coming to about a year's age and I can truly say: 'Oh boy, it’s been a ride!' A good one, full of fun and learning experiences such as…
· The most embarrassing thing while taking outfit pics is meeting people (who must think you are majorly weird).
· My picture visions are worlds apart from the outcome (which is not only down to focus issues).
· Sometimes I am finding it difficult to find a balance between my own blog and communicating with other bloggers (not enough hours in a day, obviously).
· I'm blessed with an amazingly patient and tolerant family. Living with someone who talks a lot to screens (interrupted by nervous fits, shouting 'HELP, IT'S NOT WORKING!!!') can't be easy.
· Painted nails are fun, even if you don't like your hands (I hate my hands.).
· I am spending less money on clothes than I used to. (Blame lack of time and rediscovering all the clothes I have already.)
· Putting so much energy into thinking about and styling clothes has lead to me relying on a sweater, a pair of trousers and some boots IRL.
· Blogging collaborations are SO MUCH FUN! Thank you, Sarah, for coming up with the Take 10 idea!
· Blogging is an obsession, which suits my OCD personality just fine.
Without wanting to sound schmaltzy, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for visiting Psynopsis and taking the time to comment on my photos and musings. I could say I'm doing it just for myself, but really I doubt I would do it without your feedback and encouragement.
skirt: december no. 5, courtesy of Stephie’s shop, shoes: bruno frisoni, belt: 2nd hand, leggings: katherine hamnett vintage/diy