Sometimes I need to risk a slight hangover to check my theories and/or realise that…· a proper mojito is still my favourite party drink.
· Marie Antoinette is a great dress-up movie and goes really well with popcorn.
· photo booths are so much fun!
· Sarah can make 3 men run for cocktails after the bar has closed. The girl has a bright future for sure.
· I can manage to have a long chat to a photographer thinking he's the cake decorator wondering why he is asking me all these photography questions. (The fact that he was holding a tripod didn't distract my theory at all. Nope.)
· bloggers are so much fun to hang out with
· I'm pretty sure I'll visit the Soho Hotel again – for tea, for drinks, just to use the bathroom… It's one stylish hotel.
Just leaving the question: Shall I get myself a cowboy hat or a major perm and dye my hair orange?
Thank you to Helen and all the people from Vouchercodes.uk for organising (and inviting me to) to the Most Wanted Fashion Revolution Party.
All pictures taken in the Soho Hotel, London.