30.9.11

LFW | The Big Wrap-Up #1

Psynopsis LFW Models
As Paris is drawing to a close and I fear I might otherwise bore you with fashion week photos until next February… Lets wrap this up in 1 or 2 (okay, maybe 3) installments. There were the models & ponytails...

Psynopsis Streetstyle London Two-Toned Nails

the street-style & nailart...
Psynopsis Streetstyle London Pink Cardigan Prada Skirt

and the pure gorgeous in Prada prints.

Aaah, nothing beats these days. ♥ ♥ ♥

bloglovingoogle friend connecttwitter

9 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

I just love your photography and I love your captions. That first photo? Absolutely perfect.

Vix said...

Your pictures are always a pleasure to look at. Isn't that woman with the long hair and Prada print beautiful? Such a lovely smile. x

SabinePsynopsis said...

Thank you, Tiffany!

Vix - she is! I think she's radiant.

sacramento said...

Wonderful pics, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You lucky girl!!
have a grand weekend.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tanvi said...

Great shots! Love the last one :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Soccer Mom Style said...

I love what you do with your shots (not sure how you do it), but love colors, your focus and all. Beautiful!
xx
Maya

E said...

I looove the Prada prints! Bright colors make me smile :-)

Mat said...

maybe i'll get there next season

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

hot pink + green combo= LUV!!!