4.10.11

London | Whip-Whop-Weep... The Wapping Project


Psynopsis The Wapping Project London Restaurant



Psynopsis Sabine and Sarah at The Wapping Project London

Psynopsis The Wapping Project London Restaurant
Getting sidetracked by the sudden burst of summer and mentioned influx of friends we ended up in The Wapping Project which being an old hydraulic power station and all is (even if a teensy bit touristy) still one of my favourite places in London, and I'd always wanted to try the food (not only do the exhausting thing and check out the exhibitions)... LUCKILY I hadn't read the dismal reviews before we went – because (if not cheap) the food was delicious and the staff nice (slightly confused, but suffering majorly from the condition myself I've got a soft spot for muddled people); definitely not mean or arrogant or aggressive. The maitre d' or owner (she very much looked in charge) came over and mentioned she loved the knitdress I was wearing, if I had designed it myself. Aaahh, give Pooh some honey and his heart melts…
Psynopsis The Wapping Project London Restaurant Bar



bloglovingoogle friend connecttwitter

22 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

Next time I'm in London we soo have to go there. What a fabulous gem! And I love that you made a Pooh bear reference. My favorite character of all time!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Definitely, Tiffany! And how could one not love Pooh?

Vix said...

You and the location look stunning, loving those green metro tiles.
x

Kazuko said...

that place looks lovely! and don't get me started on your toned arms, Sabine. major envy alarm! (would have loved to see that knit dress in all its greatness!)

SabinePsynopsis said...

Ha ha! Thanx, Kazuko. There's a link to a post about the dress, but I figured out that it actually looks better just worn with a white vest. (Which obviously shouts for more arm-toning ashtanga yoga and perhaps another post :)

the nyanzi report said...

looking like a great place.

janettaylor said...

Love that place!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Tanvi said...

Looks like a lovely place! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

INTRO TO MY LIFE said...

you look so beautiful in that 3rd pic, and this place look amazing

Bang and Buck said...

these are lovely!

xo

Bang & Buck

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Looks like a fabulous place! And you look lovely as well. It's going on my London list :) xoxo

JRuud said...

Wow wonderful place. I want to go to LONDON so badly!

Loving the blog hun :) xo.

yiqin; said...

amazing photos :)

Harriet said...

Wow, it looks awesome - what an amazing place!

And may I just say you are looking incredibly lovely yourself in that photo?

Audrey Leighton said...

looks like an amazing place

FRASSY

www.befrassy.com

drollgirl said...

give Pooh some honey and his heart melts… LOLOLOL~ i love that!

and i want to visit this place. TOTALLY!

p.s. look at your gun show! your arms are amazing! and you look fab -- as always! :)

Melina said...

love the place, great pics!
xx

ediot said...

you look stunning sabine. and these shots are really nice. i want to go there when i go to london next time. thanks for the great tip. definitely saving it in my favorite folder ;)
hope you're having a wonderful week so far
xx

WeShop said...

This place looks great. Reading reviews becomes addictive but they can quite often be very different to the actual experience. xx

The Foolish Aesthete said...

It looks like I've missed a lot over the past few days that I've been away ... This place looks great! I love it when they use old warehouses and whatnot as a backdrop for something more elegant. And I loved your LFW posts particularly that enchanting lady in Prada prints and colors!

Manasi said...

Such a cool space. Love the industrial era look & the tons of height & light.

Veshoevius said...

Well the venue is flash but you dear look smashing! And in your own design to boot! Stylist, photographer, knitwear designer - is there no end to your talents!?