1) The cycling. Shortly after having learned to walk we were thrown on our little 2-wheelers, and from then on we'd cycle everywhere. The roads are broad, the city flat, there are cycling paths in abundance and the car-drivers are well trained (mainly through my brother's habit of banging the car roof if someone really stuuupid dares to overlook a cyclist). It's cheap, keeps you fit and is the best way to get around (and when it's freezing, you just piggyback your bicycle into the public transport for a little warm-up).
2) The cafés. Not much to explain. Living in your café is the continental way.
3) Big rooms, high ceilings. I know there's still a vast, empty loft waiting for me – somewhere, some day.
4) My sister's wardrobe. She's got a room for her clothes. How Carrie* Bradshaw is that?!
5) Actually, my whole family… aah, let's not get sentimental.
♥ ♥ ♥dress: christian berg, stockholm, skirt & jacket: jake's (all vintage)
bloglovin • google friend connect • twitter