22.2.12

People | Emma in Mary

Psynopsis Mary Katrantzou for Topshop
So you take your girl to a party and she looks real pretty, wearing this colourful printed dress she bought earlier today and there's free drinks and great music and loads of people and it's gonna be fun… except for the fact that the whole evening she gets pestered by every other girl in the room: "Oh WOW, HOW did you manage to get a Mary Katrantzou for Topshop dress??? They were sold out in miiiiiinutes!" And the whole evening she's got to explain her secret (which I'm not going to share here, but in Germany it's called 'vitamin B')…
Okay, I actually didn't ask him, but if I had been Emma’s +1 I would have been very tempted to shush all the chickens away... And yes, naturally I was one of the pestering hens. But hey, she just looked so stunning (and I was curious, too). ♥ ♥ ♥

dress: mary katrantzou for topshop

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrtwitter

18 comments:

janettaylor said...

oooh, love that Mary K for Topshop dress! Lucky girl!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

STUNNING!!! That's all I can say, really. I need that dress in my life :) xoxo

Clara Turbay said...

I like your style.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Dancing Branflake said...

Sabine! This photos is gorgeous! I'm totally going to be saying, "I knew her when..." in about a year. Gorgeous.

Sleekit said...

Too funny, I actually checked the Topshop website today in search of that dress, gone, gone all done, finito,fin...bugger, looks good huh

Sleekit x

Ma said...

I so want to be you right now, Sabine! I want to mingle with all the fabulous people and go to the lavish parties and take all the awesome pictures! Just don't forget us little people, ok? ;o)

Maddy said...

I so want to be you right now, Sabine! I want to mingle with all the fabulous people and go to the lavish parties and take all the awesome pictures! Just don't forget us little people, ok? ;o)

Tanvi said...

Whatever her secret she surely looked good! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Rebecca said...

Love! I think they had a couple left in the oxford street store which they must have kept back after the morning rush. I wish I could afford even the £300 price tag

WeShop said...

Ooooh, she looks gorgeous in that dress. The colours really suit her. xx

drollgirl said...

she is beautiful! and she looks amazing in that glorious dress!!!!

Vix said...

She looks radiant in that dress, which is utterly wonderful. x

Angeles Almuna said...

Beautiful dress! She looks Amazing... That kind of dresses are forever, you must keep in your wardrobe always, a piece of art.
Kisses and have a wondeeful weekend!
www.angelesalmuna.com

Angeles Almuna said...

Beautiful dress! She looks Amazing... That kind of dresses are forever, you must keep in your wardrobe always, a piece of art.
Kisses and have a wondeeful weekend!
www.angelesalmuna.com

Harriet said...

That dress looks amazing on her - I can totally see why people are going gaga over that dress!

Cindy Whitehead said...

Another reason why we need a Topshop here in LA... Gorgeous dress!!

E said...

Gah! I am SEETHING with jealousy and she looks so fabulous in it, too!!

Veshoevius said...

I got the other one which had longer skirt hem (as well as a couple of other things) though I really liked this dress on others photographed wearing it who looked alot like this girl - ie tall, leggy stunning and blonde and could pull off that bowl shaped skirt - me I think I'd look like a stumpy chinese vase.