20.2.12

London | Partééé

Psynopsis Caroline Issa Best of British
Psynopsis Best of British at the Shop at Bluebird
Psynopsis Best of British at the Shop at Bluebird Pink Tweed Jacket
Psynopsis Best of British at the Shop at Bluebird Model
Psynopsis Best of British Party at the Shop at Bluebird
When someone asks me: 'Would you like to come to our party to take some pictures; we'll send you a driver?' I'm not one to say No, although these days I have to remind myself that neither being chauffered around nor limitless access to vodka concoctions pay the rent… nonetheless the party for the 'Best of British' exhibition (a collaboration of The Shop at Bluebird and O:By Tank magazine showing images of 'pivotal moments in British fashion history') was well worth it – brimming with good looking fashion week people, and after my third drink I fear I've asked Caroline Issa to marry me over twitter… Aaah, lets just not talk about the melon that was my head the next day. ♥ ♥ ♥

Psynopsis Best of British at the Shop at Bluebird Cocktails
The 'Best of British' exhibition is shown at the The Shop at Bluebird, 350 Kings Rd, London, SW3 5UU until March, 12th.

Big Thanks to ThisIsMission for inviting me.

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrtwitter

15 comments:

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

I do love the Bluebird shop. Is that the same one on the Kings Road?

SabinePsynopsis said...

It is the same. It's wonderful!

drollgirl said...

lol. they chose the right woman for the job! love the pics, and glad you had fun!

Kavery said...

A party and a driver to go to it? Awesome offer and the pics are so good too

Fourth Daughter said...

Ah, the limousine treatment, I miss it so much! Enjoy fashion week!

northwest is best said...

Great photos. The chap in the pink jacket? Wish he was my friend.

Mat said...

how good is that, what an exciting thing to be asked to do.

yeah you should get to the design museum, it was brilliant

Maddy said...

Woah!! How cool! I'll work for a driver and vodka anyday! You got to teach me a thing or two, Ms. Sabine ;o)

sacramento said...

Your photogrphs are soooooooo brilliant, arty and professional quality.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Vix said...

What gorgeous people and bright colours. Love that guy in the pink and chartreuse outfit. x

Cindy Whitehead said...

Love your pictures, from the moment I looked at the first shot I wanted to be THERE! Let us know what happens with that marriage proposal. Vodka + twitter, crazy times. (-:

SabinePsynopsis said...

She keeps ignoring me, Cindy :(
Guess I need to find a new object d'armour (and stop combining alcohol and twitter). X

Federica said...

nice photos :) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want :)
Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Alcohol did not seem to get in the way of your vision for these pictures are lovely. I love that man's hair and pink jacket. It reminds me so much of my mom's pink, Chanel-like jacket. That, or Dolores Umbridge's. But his is definitely stylish! xxx

Veshoevius said...

ooh looks like fun lucky you! Fabulous pics!