2.2.12

♥ | Qu'est-ce Que C'est ?

Psynopsis Haagen Dazs Accessory

As I'm now an official and very important ice-cream ambassador (how could I have said no to the possibility of becoming a Häagen Dazs flavour tester? This surely must be on the level of being Julius Caesar’s personal taster - though likely less deadly and more calorific) I received this. It took Sarah and me a while to figure out what's behind the cute design (or rather in it). Any ideas? Have a closer look…
Psynopsis Haagen Dazs Accessory Close-Up



bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrtwitter

12 comments:

ediot said...

how fun. and yummy! that is such a nice thing to be an ambassador of.. ice cream
i wouldn't mind being it as well

i like the way it's cut on the bottom. is it like a plate?

x

SabinePsynopsis said...

No plate, Ediot :)

Dancing Branflake said...

They did not send you free ice cream!!! What?!

Is that mosaic tiles or something?

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh what is it? A candle? It's a cute design.

SabinePsynopsis said...

A candle - that's what I thought, too. But c'est pas ca.

Tanvi said...

A Flower Pot? I don't know!

But I do need some ice cream now! :P

♡ from © tanvii.com

Mat said...

curious!

Ioana Liliana said...

Oh that is only one of the best foods in the world, of course!

And thank you so much for your kind words regarding my recent loss, it meant a lot. And I am too very sad to hear about your own loss. My dear Blacky was old and sick, so we kind of expected it, but the murder of a friend, is just too much ... But I don't want to make you sad ... what I'm trying to say is Thank You! :)

xx
ioana

Blaise said...

Yummy! love your pictures :)

http://blaiseruby.blogspot.com/

x

Clare said...

Oh this is so cool! Is it made out of felt or something???
www.clarabelleblog.com

janettaylor said...

I adore ice cream from HD...yummy! Love these picks...

drollgirl said...

you big tease! i need to know the answer! blargh! i am so impatient!