14.2.12

♥ | Valentine

Psynopsis Harriet in White Moschino Cheap and Chic Blazer
Psynopsis Harriet at Window in Moschino Cheap and Chic Blazer
Psynopsis Harriet at Window in Moschino Cheap and Chic Blazer 2
Really, I totally suck at this fashion reporting thing... After 48 hours I got sooo tired of trying to analyse every NYFW show I gave up. Instead we went for some I'm-extremely-bored-and-waiting-for-spring associations.

As it's V-Day... double for you today!

Big Thanks to Harriet for modelling and to Sarah for styling.

blazer: moschino cheap & chic, velvet shorts: vintage, bra and jewellery: model’s own

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrtwitter

17 comments:

janettaylor said...

:)

I am with U. :)

Dancing Branflake said...

Love to you! Well, this is a breath of fresh air apart from the NYFW for sure.

rebecca said...

yes! and happy valentine's. :)

Harriet said...

WOnderful photos, I really love the black and white styling.

drollgirl said...

oh fashion reviews. ugh! i would abort that mission fairly quickly too. i tend to find art mags and art reviews to be a GIGANTIC SNORE, so i just look at the pictures and form my own opinions. or i just look at the pictures and don't really think at all. lol.

anywhoo, this chick and these photos are fab.

happy valentine's day to you! ;)

sacramento said...

You did well. I love your shooting so much better, Sabine.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kavery said...

Lucky you but I guess too many shows can be fashion overload.

Adri M. said...

great pics... you look so pretty

Happy V<3-Day for you !!!

http://voilamadame.blogspot.com/

Tanvi said...

Love the pics!!!! (as always!)

Hope you have a wonderful V Day! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Vix said...

Stunning girl, beautiful photos. I love them.
Hope you had a wonderful V day. My trip to LFW bored the pants off me, I don't know how you managed 48 hours. x

Laura said...

She looks a-m-a-ZING!!!!
Gorgeous photos, psynopsis x

Fashionistable said...

What a great team you all make. Wonderful leggy shots. Are you heading to LFW over the weekend? It would be great to see you. Xxxx

Maddy said...

Beautiful!! Love the second one especially!

lola said...

great pictures ! kisses lola x

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Beautiful model and I love the cut of that Moschino jacket. Yes, rather springy. I'm still stuck in my winter blacks and greys ... so glad to see you put out a white jacket! xxx

Angeles Almuna said...

Nice! Love B&W....Kisses and happy day!

www.angelesalmuna.com

Kat said...

Great pictures- and totally agree analysing fashion constantly can get soooo mundane.

xx