19.3.12

London | Peppermint Leaves & Chocolate

Psynopsis Häagen Dazs Rebel Dining Society London Glass Vapour

Psynopsis Häagen Dazs Rebel Dining Society London Bartender

Psynopsis Häagen Dazs Rebel Dining Society London Bar

Psynopsis Häagen Dazs Rebel Dining Society London
Having inherited the digestive system of my imaginary Asian great-grandmother I don't think I would have taken up the offer to become a 'Häagen Dazs VIP' – but Sarah was adamant: "You must, YOU MUST – they are doing the best ice cream EVER and then you can go to these wonderful events and I can come with you!!!" And because she officially is my 'assistant', Sarah's word rules. So when the invitation arrived to try out the new chocolate-mint combo at the Rebel Dining Society our roles were clear: I struggled with the lighting and fought my way to the bar to get another of these delicious 'non-alcoholic cocktails' while she went through all the sensorial experiences on offer: edible peppermint and chocolate bubbles, self-made ice-cream lollies and flavour infused vapours – after which she confirms that Häagen Dazs has totally outdone themselves with this new combination. Me, I've decided my great-grandmother also couldn't cope with alcohol and I'm going to invest into a portable lighting system for my camera. ♥ ♥ ♥
Psynopsis Häagen Dazs Rebel Dining Society London Cocktail

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

14 comments:

janettaylor said...

This coctail sounds perfect! Yummy!

Tanvi said...

Really does sound good! must try!

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

sacramento said...

SUCH WONDERFUL PLACE AND PHOTOS, SABINE.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bluemojitodreams said...

So jealous love to hv done that - love ur blog hv you looked at our designer kafans so gorgeous www.bluemojito.co.uk - let us know what you thinkx

Vix said...

That bar looks so decant and gorgeous! I want to visit. x

Maddy said...

I need to invest in a lighting system too, but how lucky are you to get invited to these things?! Glad Sarah talked you into it :)

Leslie said...

Gorgeous pictures here and I'd love to try the cocktail! :)

Dancing Branflake said...

Wait, I was supposed to give you my address, huh? Will do ASAP!

I was JUST thinking how I need a portable lighting device. Nighttime photos are so hard without them. But I like the effect you used.

Angeles Almuna said...

Sounds delicious and original! Great post and photos.
And thank you for your comment, you made my day!
Kisses

www.angelesalmuna.com

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Very creative cocktail.
Remind me to make one for you when you are next in Berlin;-)

danniekate said...

what a cool event! great snaps :) xx

Veshoevius said...

Yum! That sounds divine!

drollgirl said...

can i be your assistant? please!

Sherin said...

Sounds like the most perfect event ever!! I love chocolate, hehe.

Hope you and Sarah are well!