2.4.12

Style | Bonjour à LV



Psynopsis Michelle Bobb Parris in Louis Vuitton Scarf and Bag

Psynopsis Louis Vuitton Pressday London Jewellery

Psynopsis Louis Vuitton Pressday London AW12
Until someone starts paying me for my services I refuse to rechew press releases (and how boring would that be anyway), but instead insist on making everything in this blog about moi (like embarrassing moments wearing the wrong colours or headaches after drinking myself through the cocktail menu). But even without giving you the official low-down about the 'new A-line elongated silhouette' I can honestly say that seeing the autumn/winter collection of the infamous steamtrain show was pretty exciting. Maybe it was the macaroon induced sugar-rush, but I went from 'I-don’t-care-for-bags' to 'I-want-them-all' and started dreaming about drinking cappuccino avec logo on Parisian squares while wearing jewel stoned brocade costumes and hats with fox and goat hair decorations. Aah, des rêves doux …
Psynopsis Louis Vuitton Sequined Bag
Psynopsis Louis Vuitton Press Day London Cappuccino

Big Thanks to Louis Vuitton for the invitation, and to Michelle for modelling the scarf.

12 comments:

Tanvi said...

michelle looks lovely!!!

I need some coffee now ;)

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh yes, that scarf has my name written all over it. And I have to say, that bag avec logo looks mighty tempting too. This coming from a for the most part anti logo lady :)

And there are no macarons in sight for me at the moment. Maybe it has to do with the peanut butter & apple that I'm nibbling on right now. Or maybe it's just fabulous! xoxo

Veshoevius said...

Hah! Please keep the blog about you rather than regurgitate press releases - you are so much more interesting! I get those requests coming in to put this and that on my blog to give someone free publicity a lot now - and I feel like replying with "and this would be good for my blog and its readers because??"

Dancing Branflake said...

And we thank you for staying true to your convictions. We love you for that.

Kazuko said...

i never actually really wanted anything LV (apart from the scarfes - and i have the leo one, yayyy), but i always get excited when i see the clothes online (hm, maybe 'cause the LV stores are really boring?) michelle looks amazing in denim+leo scarf (and the mannequin in the background... oooooh the coat and the hat... love!)

Fashionistable said...

God forbid you ever regurgitate press releases. Where would be the beauty in that. I love how easily you were swayed - arent we all. It is good to imagine Xxxx

Maddy said...

I think it's pretty impossible NOT to be a bag girl. You just have to fall in love with the right one and then it's over :) I love my pretty bags!

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Fabulous photos ... and of course, we expect you to stick to your guns and show us only what means something to you! Not having seen any collections recently, I am pretty excited about the A-line elongated silhouette you described. It works for me! xxx

Sherin said...

It looks like such a beautiful collection. I'm loving the jewellery!

Puriche said...

those accessories are lush and the and that bag jst gorgeous! I want it right now!

blog.yipiii.co.uk/fashion/

yipiiionline.tumblr.com/

Mat said...

swanky invites ahoy these days for you. glad you enjoyed my colour things, not really sure why i did it but turned out ok

Cindy Whitehead said...

Loving that whole look - scarves are my weakness (oh, and bags too) I have zero self control. (-: