21.4.12

Love | Black

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings Black Jewellery

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings Black Vintage Jewellery Box

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings Black Tights

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings Black Motorola Phone

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings Black Rick Owens Dress
It's a bit of a 'favourites' frenzy here. Today it's all about the black stuff…

1) Black pearls and the best scented candles in the world (of the few I tried): Annick Goutal. Bliss.
2) My gran's penny box. Old, battered, and a beautiful memory.
3) When it comes to tights there's only one right colour?
4) Currently testing the new Motoluxe phone. It's slick, easy to understand, self-learning, has a big screen and an amazing camera… Love it!
5) The only times I've been wearing this Rick Owens dress is for outfit posts – it's just SO sheer, but still one of my favourite pieces ever.

Probably don't even have to ask if you like/wear black… or don't you?? ♥ ♥ ♥

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter


17 comments:

Tanvi said...

That's one FINE dress. Everyone needs one, you are right :)

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Rosalind said...

Your grandma's penny box looks as though whole stories could escape when the lid is taken off.
Yes, definitely - everyone needs a sheer black dress. As they're also so useful for potential art projects too, it's hard to restrain myself in charity shops when I find another one. Your Rick Owens dress looks stunning.

Mat said...

getting the tat out eh

SabinePsynopsis said...

Yeap, that's what it's it there for :)

The Foolish Aesthete said...

How could I not love black? I used to have an entire closet full of it ('90s), until my husband complained about my funereal attire. I am in love with that photo of your tights. Looks so much like an abstract painting -- beautiful! And you, and your snake tattoo, look fabulous in the Rick Owens dress. -- J xxx

The Foolish Aesthete said...

How could I not love black? I used to have an entire closet full of it ('90s), until my husband complained about my funereal attire. I am in love with that photo of your tights. Looks so much like an abstract painting -- beautiful! And you, and your snake tattoo, look fabulous in the Rick Owens dress. -- J xxx

Nnenna said...

Your grandma's penny box is so lovely! What exactly is a penny box? Oh I definitely wear black, maybe even a little bit too much! haha :)

janettaylor said...

Yepp, black is black and one of my fave too. :)

Sleekit said...

I'm partial to a wee bit of black especially worn with brights, your granny's penny box is very special

Sleekit x

Sherin said...

You can never go wrong with black. I love the pearls!

Fashionistable said...

Beautiful and versatile wonderful black. Wonderful collection of your favourite things. Xxxx

Miss Iffa said...

This is an amazing inspiration post!
I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

Fashionistable said...

Re your comment - Yep it was an OMG moment is this happening in front of my eyes/lens. He is gorgeous. Xxxx

SabinePsynopsis said...

@Ms Iffa - Thank you for your lovely words. x

drollgirl said...

I LOVE BLACK! that dress?! it is amazing! your BODY?! it is amazing too!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Whitehead said...

You are killing me with these pictures - they re so me!! And yes I know all about things I only wear "sometime/some place" (-:

Veshoevius said...

Ahh black - many of my favourite things are also black - wonderful photos! You capture the beauty of black perfectly.