The first installment is all about grey – bo-ho-ring grey, something between black and white, not even a real colour... Which makes it so perfect for adding texture, and then it comes in all kinds of shades – which in the end makes it pretty exciting, I think. How do you like grey?
1) Found this Max Mara blazer in an Oxfam shop; love to wear it on top of the old, dyed Eric Bompard silk blazer.
2) The sterling silver tea service is from the scrap yard. Made my day! Still need to find a button for the top...
3) Pierre Hardy clutch. Love it. Hardly ever use it because WHERE DO I PUT ALL MY THINGS??!?
4) Grey t-shirts… can you ever have enough?
5) Me & Kashmiere scarf. BEST BUY EVER – wear it and wear it and wear it…
6) CdG2 perfume from Comme des Garcons which I recently won through a phantastic giveaway on Mat’s blog. Smells wonderful and looks great.
7) Wear it all together.
(cashmere sweater: vince, sequin trousers: vero moda, shoes: dolce and gabbana)
*Which is actually just the preamble of another – hopefully informative and entertaining project – called 'MyFavouritePlace'. Stay tuned!
Happy Holidays! ♥ ♥ ♥
bloglovin • google friend connect • tumblr • facebook • twitter