It's been raining for weeks on end, so I thought I'd bring some virtual sunshine into our lifes…
1) Jean Paul Gaultier perfume. Not that big a fan of the smell, but the flacon is sooo pretty.
2) 2nd hand Hawaii shirt. Old and sun-bleached... instant beach and sun feeling guaranteed.
3) Ole Henriksen serum. Smells of melted gummi bears… I have no idea if it does anything good to my skin, but am still majorly addicted.
4) The Spa lipgloss. With LED-lighted applicator and mirror to make sure you can put on your pukka pout in every situation. Kind of weird and kind of cool.
5) Hermès tea service. A long time ago we bought 4 of these to celebrate an unexpected inflow of money. Only one has survived through the years – so I cherish it all the more.
6) My mum's 70s dress. Used to be maxi length, wide and high-cut, after a few alterations it's now short, swingy and v-necked.
It was surprisingly easy to find orange things I love. A colour for you, or not so much? ♥ ♥ ♥
bloglovin • google friend connect • tumblr • facebook • twitter