30.4.12

Love | Orange

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings Jean-Paul Gaultier Perfume

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings Vintage Hawaii Shirt

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings Ole Henriksen Truth Serum

Psynopsis The Spa Coworth Park Lipgloss

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings Hermes Cup and Saucer

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings Orange Vintage Dress
It's been raining for weeks on end, so I thought I'd bring some virtual sunshine into our lifes…

1) Jean Paul Gaultier perfume. Not that big a fan of the smell, but the flacon is sooo pretty.
2) 2nd hand Hawaii shirt. Old and sun-bleached... instant beach and sun feeling guaranteed.
3) Ole Henriksen serum. Smells of melted gummi bears… I have no idea if it does anything good to my skin, but am still majorly addicted.
4) The Spa lipgloss. With LED-lighted applicator and mirror to make sure you can put on your pukka pout in every situation. Kind of weird and kind of cool.
5) Hermès tea service. A long time ago we bought 4 of these to celebrate an unexpected inflow of money. Only one has survived through the years – so I cherish it all the more.
6) My mum's 70s dress. Used to be maxi length, wide and high-cut, after a few alterations it's now short, swingy and v-necked.

It was surprisingly easy to find orange things I love. A colour for you, or not so much? ♥ ♥ ♥


bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

13 comments:

Harriet said...

The teacup is beautiful - I can see why it is such a treasured possession.

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I just love orange. I can't help but be in a chipper mood around it. Love Ole Henriksen serum myself and yes please to that Hermes tea service and your fabulous dress! Sounds like you totally transformed it :) xoxo

SACRAMENTO said...

I love orange, and you and your photos are out of this world, my dear Sabine.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

i am not a celebrity said...

A beautiful pick-me-up. Thanks for sharing. xx

WeShop said...

Beautiful selection. I'm more naturally drawn towards yellow than orange but I have an orange blazer that I get more compliments on than anything else in my entire wardrobe! xx

Mat said...

it's surprising if you say you want to find as many "orange" items as you can in your house, how many you come up with. it's following you around

Dancing Branflake said...

That dress! I want to see more of it. So beautiful on you!

E said...

Gosh I love these photos. I love how you made every one of these things look so crisp and juicy!

Tanvi said...

Definitely a color for me.

Love the tea cups, dress, everything. Great shots!

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

PinkBow said...

I love this collection. Not a colour I go for myself but after reading this post I'm wondering why!

Sherin said...

I totally need more orange in my life. I'm vowing to wear more colour this summer.

Fashionistable said...

Oh yes a colour for me too and so very in at the moment. Xxxx

秋月 said...

Love the photos! Super post! I`ll send it to all my friends!
herve leger strapless dresses
black herve leger dress
cheap herve leger dresses