26.4.12

Life | Sprouts

Psynopsis Broccoli Sprouts
Times, they are a-changin… The photography website is finally up and running (big sigh and 3 hurrays), and Psynopsis' face is morphing a bit, too: More focus on The Life of Others… (naha, I don't mean the film, but interesting life/style/survival/shopping/hide-out/go-out etc. tips from people who know) combined with daily inspirations and impressions (and the odd fashion shoot, bien sur!). For the 'hi-just-a-short-snippet' posts the comment functions will be disabled because really, I don't want you to feel pressured into contributing to every little whim of my leaky brain. For the bigger posts – aka 'MyFavouritePlace' and 'MyFavouriteThings' and fashion/styling shoots the comment function will be on and all inputs, additions and recommendations are highly welcome. But even in 'no comment' times – It ain't mean we can't talk! As always we can share shorties on twitter, you can nudge me on facebook or shoot over an email. I'm quite excited about what's happening with the blog and really hope you'll like it, too. ♥ ♥ ♥


bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

7 comments:

Harriet said...

Sounds like a great plan - I am looking forward to your new look blog immensely!

Mat said...

all sounds good

Dancing Branflake said...

I'm so looking forward to it! If you want to document my fabulous life in Sacramento, California, be my guest (snicker. No one wants to hear about that.)

Veshoevius said...

What a talent you are! The photography website looks amazing! Did you design it yourself?

SabinePsynopsis said...

@Dancing Branflakes - I would totally love to document your favourite places in Sacramento, Tiffany. And I bet the world would love to see them!

@Veshoevius - I bullied the man. He's a web designer :)

The Foolish Aesthete said...

I LOVE your photography website! The images are awesome. I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what other new stuff you've got up your sleeve. I do hope we'll still keep seeing you on the Psynopsis site in between the other faces you post. -- J xxxx

Fashionistable said...

Well Sabine you have been busy haven't you. I have always liked your photography and it is nice to see it has a site all of its own. I wish you every success as you branch out further. Brilliant start. Xxxx