2.5.12

Style | De Nîmes

Psynopsis Sabine in Vintage Sunglasses Tommy Hilfiger Sweater Combo Jeans
It's bluebell time… which means hanging out in the woods, wearing silly sunglasses and rediscovering the joy of high-waisted denims. ♥ ♥ ♥
Psynopsis Sabine in Vintage Sunglasses Combo Jeans Vintage Linea Silk Blouse

sunglasses: ??? (really, no idea how they entered the household), blouse: 2nd hand/linea, jeans: combo from yoox, sweater: tommy hilfiger


bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

11 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

I had a pair in high school that I LOVED and threw them out because the low slung ones were in. I regret that so much. Totally different and flattering all in one.

Harriet said...

How do you always look so cool? Love those jeans on you - definitely a fan of the high waist!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Ok firstly, I love those glasses! They're too fun. And secondly, you totally rock those jeans. I could never in a million years, I fear. I'll just have to admire you in them :) xoxo

Mat said...

suit you, i reckon they'd be top with bellbottoms too

Veshoevius said...

high waisted denim actually looks really fab on you!

Maddy said...

Love the glasses! Definitely add a fun retro touch to your outfit.

Vix said...

You look utterly fab in those high waisted jeans, Sabine! Few women look as good as that, they fit your gorgeously toned bod a treat! Love the groovy sunnies, too. I think you'll need to fit windscreen wipers on them if this is a taste of Summer 2012! xxx

janettaylor said...

What a pair of great jeans! Love them!


Noelle Chantal said...

I love those pants, Sabine! And I love the awkward poses too! Nice shots! :)

Cindy Whitehead said...

how frigging cool are you?! Love the sunglasses!!

Fashionistable said...

Bluebell woods, proof the summer is coming - I really hope cant stand much more of this February weather. Xxxx