8.5.12

Style | The Life of Sunglasses

Psynopsis Exté Sunglasses
"Mmmmh, I want to talk about sunglasses, but how can I model them when it's always raining?? Sunglasses, they need sun and sand, and water… I mean, we COULD create some sun at home maybe, and water, too. Yay, lets do this!"
Psynopsis Sabine in Exté Sunglasses Garance Doré Vest

Psynopsis Exté Sunglasses Garance Doré Vest

Psynopsis Garance Doré Vest Black Bra

Great idea.
(Also, I think the shape of these glasses is a bit too square, I'd rather have some sexy 60s secretary ones.)
♥ ♥ ♥

Big Thanks to Sarah for pouring loads of water over me and releasing the camera. (Strangely a shoot she thoroughly enjoyed…)

sunglasses: exté from yoox, vest: garance doré for reiss, bra: sloggi

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

16 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

I love your experiments. Very fun! I'm looking for some aviators. I'm thinking they would go well with my larger sized head haha.

janettaylor said...

Love these photos! ;-)

Vix said...

Wow! You are seriously gorgeous in these pictures, Sabine! I love the shape of those specs on you, too. x

Harriet said...

Oh wow - what an awesome idea for a shoot! I love how creative you always are with your photos.

If you find the perfect cat eye sunglasses let me know - I have been on a fruitless search with no luck for ages!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Will do, Harriet. I'm seriously looking, too!

Mat said...

this is elaborate! fun though

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

You look gorgeous even soaking wet!!! Love those sunnies on you but I bet you would also look amazing in some sexy 60s secretary ones :) xoxo

Tanvi said...

So sexy and well shot! ;)

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Kazuko said...

love, love, love! made my day. and i love your shades, but i can also imagine that 50s-like cat eye shades would be really cool on you!

Fashionistable said...

Very funny. But it made for a wonderful final shot. love it. And congratulations on the piece with Boticca it was very well done. Xxxx

Sherin said...

Haha, looks like you had fun shooting these pictures! I want to wear sunglass too, but it's so cold and wet all the time.

Old Cow said...

This is a great shoot! Such fun and the happy energy really comes through.

Dee {Strings and Buttons} said...

ha ha that's super cool! Would love to have someone splash water on me and make me look this good! Lovely shoot! Just stumbled upon your blog and love what I see x

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Excellent shoot! Love the playful colors in the background too. It really evoked sand and sun (without the sand and sun?). -- J xxx

drollgirl said...

how fab and how FUN! and you look GLORIOUS in that electric shade of blue!!!!!!

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Ahh, reminds me of happy spring,summer days at the pool with friends. I adore sunshades and I have an ever-expanding collection, too;-)