If I said Jazmine is one of the most popular English bloggers and a London 'It Girl'*, regularly being featured on asos.com and in all kind of other magazines and catalogues I guess I would be totally right, and I know she would totally hit me because that's really not the point for her. Yeap, she's a super gifted stylist (having done an amazing job styling all shoots in the soon-to-be-released Anna Wilkinson knit book and getting to the semi-finals of the Asos future stylist competiton) – but the thing about Jazmine is that she's incredibly down-to-earth, unpretentious and lovable. She also is a great advocate for 2nd hand shopping and loves the V&A Museum, especially everything of and around William Morris and the Arts and Crafts movement – and I'm so happy she took the time to show me some of her favourite spots in the museum…
• My favourite place is... the Victoria and Albert Museum in South Kensington.
• It's special because... it's like a second home to me. It's just such a lovely place to visit, I pop by as often as I can. It's full of so many beautiful pieces and every time I wander around the museum I discover something new and exciting.
• The best time to come is... on a weekday afternoon, when it's a little more quiet and peaceful. Plus visiting on a rainy day just adds to the beautifully gloomy atmosphere of the museum.
• Don't miss... The current Ballgowns exhibition in the newly renovated Fashion Galleries, the British Galleries (featuring some of my favourite William Morris pieces!) and of course the wonderful gift shop!
• My favourite smell is… my vanilla body mist from The Body Shop. I wear it every day and it really compliments my current perfume, Dior Hypnotic Poison.
• I love to shop at… Battersea car boot sale on Sundays. I've picked up such amazing bargains from there over the years!
• I love to drink/eat at… Il Molino, my local cafe on Battersea Park Road, where I often pop by for a cappuccino and a slice of cake. The decor is so pretty and conveniently it's directly opposite my favourite charity shops!
bag: free from battersea car boot sale, dress: topshop, shoes: £3 charity shop
websites & places:
Jazzabelle’s Diary •
Victoria & Albert Museum • Battersea Boot Sale • Il Molino (Jaz' lovely post about her favourite café) •
*'It Girl'?!? I know. So bad. Total no-no word... I won't do it again. Ever.
more favourite places:
Kate | Southbank | London
Isa | 'The Junk Shop' | London
Fiona | Brick Lane | London
Daniela | The Albion | London
Sherin | Alexandra Palace | London
bloglovin • google friend connect • tumblr • facebook • twitter