The sun's out and there are flowers in abundance… cute blossoming jumpsuits, happy springtime dresses, blooming trousers… But it took hours to find something flowery in my wardrobe… Ah look, there's the crumpled self-made jumpsuity thing!
1+2) Only after a few years did I realise that these pretty flowers are mean weeds and impossible to keep in check – now I rip them out by the dozens and put them in vases.
3) Old, old scarf bought long ago at KaDeWe Berlin. Works well as a belt, too.
4) Byredo’s black rose… Still addicted.
5) I'd love to know more about this teapot which has been with us for ages. At the bottom it says 'MR 1939'. It's very frail and I think it's very beautiful.
6) Sometimes all you want is a pair of cheap and happy earrings.
7) The self-made jumpsuity thing, aka a rarely worn DIY project made from an Armani fabric. It's not that bad actually - the silk is very light, very see-through and makes me feel SO summery…
What do you think? Floral - yay or nay? ♥ ♥ ♥
More Favourite Things:
White | Orange | Black | Grey | Green
bloglovin • google friend connect • tumblr • facebook • twitter