Red hair and green are supposed to attract each other, but I'm finding green preeetty diffult. Olive, or 'military green' is fine, but 'green green'… Still found some treasured objects…
1) Zara's netty pumps. They looked so good when I bought them, but I didn't realise that one shoe was bigger than the other… which leads to a strange, limpy walk - interrupted by scouring the floor to find the lost shoe (the plaster in the back did not help one bit). Bicycle favourites only.
2) I think green cosmetics are actually just as nice as white ones.
3) Aesop Geranium balm needs an extra picture… smells so fresh and delicious, I use it for hands, body, face, the cat and door hinges… and make sure I never run out.
4) Fortnum & Mason teas rock my world and keep me awake. Favourite? Darjeeling.
5) 8-year-old Sarah's self-made turtle… Children are the true artists.
6) Monday morning face, wannabe gravity defiant, every-day skinnies, far too rarely worn blouse and Australian headgear. ♥ ♥ ♥
cosmetics: clinique liquid facial soap mild, zelens skin science radical defense serum, l’occitane verbena cooling deodorant stick, botanics smooth shave gel from drugstore.com, aesop geranium leaf body balm, tea from fortnum & mason, shoes: zara, trousers: next, blouse: costume national from yoox, hat: akubra.
More Favourite Things:
MyFavouriteThings | White
MyFavouriteThings | Orange
MyFavouriteThings | Black
MyFavouriteThings | Grey
bloglovin • google friend connect • tumblr • facebook • twitter