22.5.12

Style | Paula & Mopitz

Psynopsis Vintage Paula & Mopitz Dress
I thought I was done with the maxi length, but then my bestest friend send me her mum's dress – custom made in the 70s… or as the label says 'made for you by Paula & Mopitz Ibiza'. THE infamous label!! It looks like it could do with some sun though... add a bikini and my Italy wardrobe is settled. Love you, K! ♥ ♥ ♥

dress: paula & mopitz. I think all their dresses were shorter in the front and longer in the back. If you're interested there's some fun information about Armin Heinemann and his boutique here and here.

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

14 comments:

Vix said...

It's totally and utterly gorgeous, you lucky thing! x

Dancing Branflake said...

That dress is divine on you! No wonder she's your best friend!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love it!!! So funny how on trend it is! It suits you perfectly :) xoxo

Harriet said...

Wow that dress is amazing! It is such a gorgeous fit as well!

Sherin said...

That dress is stunning on you! I love the print.

Tanvi said...

Absolutely STUNNING!

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

The Foolish Aesthete said...

You have the best of best friends! I can't believe she gave you the family treasures ... the dress still looks fantastic now and you've worn it beautifully. Love the asymmetric hemline and your red accents. - J xx

Fourth Daughter said...

Great dress and the perfect setting - that green grass! The sheep that somehow work so well with the white print on the dress! And it doesn't really look very Ibiza to me, a lot more suited in an urban environment. Not that I would know as I've never been to Ibiza!!!

janettaylor said...

OMG! That dress! Absolutely amazing!

Kate said...

Love the dress!

Mat said...

you're all set for some sun then, i am not, not quite

Cindy Whitehead said...

I think that dress looks amazing on you and yes, just garb your bikini and head to Italy - but call me so I can come too!

Fashionistable said...

Love this dress. What a special gift.
Re Jasmine at the V&A
Totally stunning shot and beautiful girl. I can see what you mean by Hepburnesque. Xxxxx

drollgirl said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
THIS
DRESS!

seriously! i would totally wear it! probably way too often!