5.6.12

Love | Dare to Wear…

Psynopsis Streetstyle London Orange Eyeshadow
I'm just boring with make-up… foundation (mixed with moisturiser, trying not to look too smoothed out), kohl, eye-shadow (purple on an exciting day), eye-liner (the existence of which I only discovered a year or so ago. Did I really think they stopped producing them when the 60s ended?!?) mascara, blusher, powder… No lips (would all be gone after breakfast anyway). C'est ca. But I do like orange eyes. Kinda alien... Especially when you meet them in Hyde Park. ♥ ♥ ♥
Psynopsis Streetstyle London Models Orange Eyeshadow

Models wearing hair and make-up for the RCA fashion show 2012 by Sassoon and MAC Pro team.

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

14 comments:

janettaylor said...

How cool!

Dancing Branflake said...

Can we please have the English National Ballet do their hair like that? That would be fabulous!

Girl living in Oslo said...

I love the leather jackets :)

Vix said...

ow fabulous, they do look other-wordly, in a pretty way! x

drollgirl said...

holy moly! this is a wild look! i wear dark blue eyeliner on my upper lid, but that is about as wild as i get. last time i wore dark purple eyeshadow i looked like a drag queen! lol!

but these ladies pull of the orange look quite well!!!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Orange can definitely work...it's a bit daring but in a very good way...and these ladies look fabulous! :) xoxo

Kazuko said...

haha - brilliant - they're sitting just like that in hyde park? lovely. but i do love their make-up and hair. and the soundtrack in my head for this is that 90s levis commercial song by babylon zoo - 'spaceman'! :)

Kazuko said...

haha - brilliant - they're sitting just like that in hyde park? lovely. but i do love their make-up and hair. and the soundtrack in my head for this is that 90s levis commercial song by babylon zoo - 'spaceman'! :)

Maddy said...

orange is all the rage now! My sister just purchased tangerine lipstick. It looks great on her, I'm just not sure I can pull it off. You definitely need a little "edge" to your style to go with the look.

cindy whitehead said...

It's pretty RAD!!

Satin and Souffles said...

Love the pop of colour :D xx

{Satin&Souffles}

MyStyle said...

Hi my dear-wow, what a look, they do suit it!! Hope you're well and have a great week ahead xxx

Fashionistable said...

Ahhh I wish I had known about this. Orange eyes - fresh approach indeed. Xxxx

xs said...

i've never considered orange for makeup, but this is seriously making me think twice . . .