So, is gold the wearable version of yellow (the most difficult colour of all!) or just a spruced up beige? In any case, it's definitely my favourite glitzy hue…
1) Shine On. Gold beauty products are just so pretty… And if I ever manage to turn my skin from reddish-white to bronzed this summer I'll put the golden stuff all over my face.
2) Oriental Gold. Annick Goutal’s Ambre Fetiche is a bit too oriental for my everyday use, but for the evenings it makes me feel like strolling 'through oases, desert sands and spice markets'. Ok, that's from their website, but it describes it perfectly.
3) Gold Coins. The keyring purse was a gift from lovely Andrea and I use it every day.
4) Gold Braid. Sarah's gold belt. Goes with a lot.
5) Gold Me. Yahaa... The necklace is from the sewing shop, t-shirt 2nd hand and the skirt vintage Chanel. But the…
6) Gold Trainers need an extra picture because I LOVE them. They're Ashs and have the same low cut around the ankles as Converses, but are leather and have a few neat extras like the adjustable strap at the back, a print pattern and a cushioned sole. Maybe it's because I'm more out-and-about these days, but lately I've developed a liking for women who can actually walk in their shoes (moi included). Limping isn't that sexy, and feeling your feet at the end of the day is kinda nice, too. ♥ ♥ ♥
beauty products: touche éclat and ombre solo by yves saint laurent, star bronzer by lancôme, brush by genie, perfume: annick goutal, ambre fetiche from liberty london; purse: oroton, belt: 2nd hand; trainers: ash c/o stanwells boutique.
More Favourite Things: White | Orange | Black | Grey | Green | Floral
bloglovin • google friend connect • tumblr • facebook • twitter