6.6.12

Love | Gold

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings YSL Touche Eclat YSL Eyeshadow Lancome Gold Blush

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings Annick Goutal Ambre Fetiche Perfume

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings Oroton Gold Purse

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings Gold Vintage Belt

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings Gold Outfit Ash Trainers

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings Gold Ash Trainers
So, is gold the wearable version of yellow (the most difficult colour of all!) or just a spruced up beige? In any case, it's definitely my favourite glitzy hue…

1) Shine On. Gold beauty products are just so pretty… And if I ever manage to turn my skin from reddish-white to bronzed this summer I'll put the golden stuff all over my face.
2) Oriental Gold. Annick Goutal’s Ambre Fetiche is a bit too oriental for my everyday use, but for the evenings it makes me feel like strolling 'through oases, desert sands and spice markets'. Ok, that's from their website, but it describes it perfectly.
3) Gold Coins. The keyring purse was a gift from lovely Andrea and I use it every day.
4) Gold Braid. Sarah's gold belt. Goes with a lot.
5) Gold Me. Yahaa... The necklace is from the sewing shop, t-shirt 2nd hand and the skirt vintage Chanel. But the…
6) Gold Trainers need an extra picture because I LOVE them. They're Ashs and have the same low cut around the ankles as Converses, but are leather and have a few neat extras like the adjustable strap at the back, a print pattern and a cushioned sole. Maybe it's because I'm more out-and-about these days, but lately I've developed a liking for women who can actually walk in their shoes (moi included). Limping isn't that sexy, and feeling your feet at the end of the day is kinda nice, too. ♥ ♥ ♥

beauty products: touche éclat and ombre solo by yves saint laurent, star bronzer by lancôme, brush by genie, perfume: annick goutal, ambre fetiche from liberty london; purse: oroton, belt: 2nd hand; trainers: ash c/o stanwells boutique.

More Favourite Things: White | Orange | Black | Grey | Green | Floral

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

17 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

That key ring is so pretty! Love the texture of it, also. Gorgeous photos, Sabine!

Sherin said...

Yay for gold!! I love wearing it: real and faux. It's such a cool and glam look! I'm wearing gold shoes in tomorrows post!! You gold trainers look amazing.

Tanvi said...

Everything looks AMAZING!!! The keyring looks great.

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Did I ever mention that I just LOVE when you do your favorite colored things? And this is no disappointment. Love the necklace, shirt and that vintage Chanel skirt! And those trainers. Oh and the gold belt and the little purse. Ah who am I kidding? I love it all! :) xoxo

Girl living in Oslo said...

Gold is such a lovely color thats for freaking sure :)

Have a great evening from a sunny OSLO:)

Veshoevius said...

Those gold trainers are amazing!

janettaylor said...

Beautiful photos! :)

Mat said...

limping isn't cool you're right. that's why i don't usually mess around with shoes in the week

Sleekit said...

Your mini Oroton purse is tres cute, I do love a spot of gold too

Sleekit x

Fashion art and other fancies said...

I adore a healthy spot of gold. Gold is yellow's adopted sister;-)

Fashionistable said...

Gold id good. Love it too. Xxxx

Vix said...

What a fab injection of bling on such a grey day! those trainers are just incredible. x

Help for Heroes said...

I am absolutely drooling over your gold trainers! I prefer comfortable shoes and boots as I am always on the go. Also, summer is just around the corner and I think they are just perfect for the season. I must have one of those!

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Those gold trainers are fabulous! I wish I had more gold in my pocket for special shoes like that. They look like they would make the wearer so fleet-footed, like Hermes' (the Olympian god, not the luxury house) winged sandals would. Great photos as always. -- J xxx

Gladys said...

Love, love the little mesh bag. Gold is always in!

Gladys
http://sweetvintagelady.com

Gladys said...

Love, love the little mesh bag. Gold is always in!

Gladys
http://sweetvintagelady.com

drollgirl said...

you look glorious in gold!!!!!

i am wearing a gold-ish jacket today. it is more tan/beige than gold, but it still has a tiny bit of gold/glamour in it. :)