18.6.12

Love | Yellow

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings LaRedoute Yellow T-Shirt

Psynopsis Sabine Menzel MissSixty Striped Sweater Ralph Lauren Trousers

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings Robert van Gulik Books

Psynopsis MyFavouriteThings Yellow Irisses
I feel MyFavouriteThings Yellow is an epic failure. I just couldn't find anything yellow in my wardrobe… Oh, wait…

1) one lonely t-shirtaaaand
2) the cool riding pants I never wear because they just don't suit me at-all...
3) and one of my favourite detective series comes in black and yellow…
4) true, sunshine-golden flowers are always pretty

Is it just me or is yellow a difficult colour to wear?

t-shirt: la redoute, trousers: ralph lauren, striped sweater: miss sixty, books: robert van gulik 'judge dee' series, german edition published by diogenes

more favourite things:
White | Orange | Black | Grey | Green | Floral | Gold |

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

19 comments:

Vix said...

I'd love to see you in those riding pants again, they look wonderful from that angle. x

Vanessa Innes said...

yellow can be difficult for some reason! i don't know why, but i do think it looks good on most people. i think it's hard to make it not look juvenile. I have a hard time wearing teal colors, yet they are my favorite.

Harriet said...

I absolutely love those glasses on you! The shape is stunning!

SabinePsynopsis said...

:) I should actually wear them, but up to now they're only for outfit shots and night drives...

Dancing Branflake said...

I ADORE you in glasses!!!!

Mat said...

i think it is, i avoid it. i like the pants though, stick with them. the only yellow thing i own is socks

Veshoevius said...

Those riding pants are fab! I love yellow as a colour but it really doesn't suit me :( - love the pic of the flowers

drollgirl said...

oh yellow is so tricky. i have a shirt that is the ugliest shade of yellow with the lamest print. the cut is flattering, but the rest is NOT. i keep wanting to dye it and make it better.

i like yellow in nature. it doesn't normally work so well on me unless it is a butter yellow. hmmm. BUTTER. i think i'd rather eat it than wear it. :)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I know I've said this before but I LOVE when you do your favorite things. Love all of the yellow and those riding pants most definitely suit you! They're fabulous! :) xoxo

i am not a celebrity said...

Yellow for accessories. The rest is just blah... though I do own a pair of jeans from yesteryear... Might pull them out and give them a go. xo

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Those yellow riding pants are too cool! Love the photos too and how you make everything look so diaphanous. -- J xx

jamie-lee said...

I am so right there with you, yellow is hard to wear. I recently got a yellow/gold coloured top and it's so bright - makes me think of summer and it's the middle of winter here.

Tanvi said...

OMG those pants!

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

janettaylor said...

What pants! Love tbem!

SACRAMENTO said...

I wish I could send you all the sun in the world, ahhhhhhhhhhh.
Brilliant yellow, brilliant YOU.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Daniela said...

love those riding pants!! you MUST wear them!!

Mat said...

thanks for the congrats to hollie too!

Beauty Follower said...

Great pictures!

Follow via Bloglovin'

Fashion art and other fancies said...

I adore yellow. Such a happy, positive colour. Love those riding trousers, too.