13.7.12

♥ | The Chelsea P.

Psynopsis Chelsea Paris Pumps
So here they are… the first pair of pumps I've ever fallen in love with. Cute, aye?
(I did want to model them myself, but being in the grips of an evil, evil cold [curse you, not-even-trying-to-pretend-you-exist summer] I'm not presentable at-all. And when I looked for potential models in the house, all I found was hung-over teenagers – who were even less presentable… So in the end the shoes had to stand for themselves.) ♥ ♥ ♥

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

9 comments:

Vix said...

How fabulous! I'm not usually a fan of pumps either but those are a work of art! Get well soon! xxx

fhenny said...

totally loove it! the detail is adorable

xoxo
style frontier

Harriet said...

Those are so very cute! Hope you are feeling better soon xx

janettaylor said...

So cute! :)

Mat said...

what do you usually go for?

SabinePsynopsis said...

High heels or trainers. I always found pumps to 'girly' for me.

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Gorgeous ballerina flats. And I like going the route of Coveteur-ing (beautifully done here!) in the absence of a human model (though I'm sure you would always look presentable in whatever state.) Hope your cold goes away soon. Nothing worse than a summer cold. -- J xxx

drollgirl said...

i love them! and i think i want them!!!

i hope you feel better soon! i had a cold a while back that went to my ears. my ears are STILL bothering me weeks later. but do i go to the doctor? no. NO! lol

cindy whitehead said...

Love the shot! Damn teenagers. I hope you feel better soon - summer colds are no fun.