20.7.12

Style | Pinkish

Psynopsis Me and Kashmere Scarf Givenchy Glasses Sonia Rykiel for H&M Sweater
I guess after the age of 9 one should abstain from 'pink moods' – but then, after 'acertainage' you're free to forget about all these restrictions again (especially since one of my main aims in life has become to be able to one day join the cool ladies of Ari Seth Cohen’s blog)… So pink it is today – maybe also to soften the blow of realisation that without these glasses life has become quite blurry. Maybe if I called them 'accessoire' they'd become more desirable - but then I think I'd rather have some vampirish red contact lenses...
Glasses or contacts – what is it for you (if at all)? ♥ ♥ ♥
Psynopsis Me and Kashmere Scarf Pink Sonia Rykiel for H&M Sweater Vintage Marc Aurel Trousers

sweater: sonia rykiel for h&m, trousers: marc aurel/vintage, scarf: me & kashmere, glasses: givenchy

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

12 comments:

Fashion art and other fancies said...

I'm feeling rather pinkish this month, too. Pink is a very unique colour. I love wearing pink tones even if I sometimes look like Skinny Jim on canvas;-)

Kayla Hunt said...

This outfit is adorable & 100% suits the glasses better than it would contacts in my opinion xoxo
http://www.madeinkayla.blogspot.com

drollgirl said...

you look lovely in this shade! the colors are so nice and calm and harmonious (that is much appreciated on this AGGRAVATING day at work!).

the older i get, the harder i try to wear clothes, colors and makeup that FLATTER. my skin looked better when i was younger (hell, all of me looked better long ago! lol), so flattering colors, kind makeup and good lighting go a long way for me! lol :)

happy weekend to ya!

Mat said...

big fan of glasses but i'm not a full time wearer so i guess i don't properly know how that feels

Dancing Branflake said...

Good grief, Sabine- you are absolutely gorgeous. Pink suits you well.
I'm a contacts gal all the way.

Kazuko said...

i believe one should wear what suits one best, and this pinkish shade looks fresh on you (standing there in this amazing field). i wouldn't ditch the glasses, but it also depends on the outfit. :)

janettaylor said...

Lovely photos!

Sherin said...

I think that shade of subtle pink can suit anyone of any age. Of course Sabine, you're still very young!

WeShop said...

After 40 anything goes I reckon! And I'm loving it. Really like the pinky beige shades with the brightish yellow in these pics. xx

Vix said...

You look absolutely beautiful, Sabine. Those glasses are wonderful on you! Anything goes after 40, as long as it's not beige, fleecy or with an elasticated waist! x

Sleekit said...

Pink looks very cute on you, I too need to wear glasses, have never tried contacts, got a thing about putting a small thing in my eye, the glasses look good

Sleekit x

Fashionistable said...

I have actually been looking at pink again. this is a nice soft way in today. Glasses Mmm yes I am having to face up to the reality that I should have had some 6 months ago. Yours look lovely. Xxxx