12.7.12

People | Theresa

Psynopsis Chelsea Paris Theresa Ebagua
Beautiful Theresa Ebagua – with whom I had tea yesterday (at the Claridge's Hotel… ah-ya, I do love my 'job'). Now, can you guess her profession? Oui-oui, it's got to do with shoes... Theresa is the creative director of Chelsea Paris - and when I said my good-byes she was so kind to give me a pair of pumps, which I love – something I did not expect to say about pumps, ever. ♥ ♥ ♥
Psynopsis Theresa Ebagua Chelsea Paris Shoes Turquoise Silk Dress

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

14 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

She gave you shoes?! WHAT?! And hers are deliciously cute!

SabinePsynopsis said...

She did. Isn't that lovely? They need to make an appearance here soon!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

First of all she's gorgeous! Second of all, what a fab job. Third, seriously!?! Can't wait to see them! :)

Have a great weekend, Sabine! xoxo

Clara Turbay said...

Nice color and style.

Tanvi said...

She is gorgeous and such a lovely smile. Cannot wait to see the shoes you got!

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Mat said...

slightly unrelated but i quite like the idea of changeable surfaces on my laptop, you dont see many of them

Fashion Tales said...

Oh dear how very fortunate you were. She's gorgeous and I love her style! Happy w/e. Today's my Friday! -xx

SACRAMENTO said...

I am so glad that we can comment, Sabine.
She is gorgeous, and shoes, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SabinePsynopsis said...

I've been thinking A LOT about what you said about commenting, Sacramento... and very much agree with you. Will address this in a post soon. Thank you! xoxo

Vix said...

She's beautiful and obviously has a kind heart to match her outer loveliness! Show us your shoes! x

SabinePsynopsis said...

Tonight, Vix! :)

Sherin said...

Sounds like my kind of meeting. She looks gorgeous, especially in that dress.

The Foolish Aesthete said...

She is beautiful, and has incredible style. You are so lucky to get those pumps! But since you do such a great job at your "job", I think it's totally well-deserved. -- J xxx

drollgirl said...

um, she is GORGEOUS! that hair! i want to be her friend, especially if she gives away shoes.