30.8.12

Travel | Siena

Psynopsis Siena Architecture House

Psynopsis Siena Architecture Yard

Psynopsis Siena Woman and Boy Walking

Psynopsis Siena Architecture Duomo


I really should be packing boxes and facing the world… but instead I've managed to burry myself in a parallel universe where the sun always shines and food flies into your mouth whenever you need it. As long as I don't look up from my computer it's working quite well… If only there weren't these shouts from next door sounding something like 'comeonwevegottocleanup' and 'whatareyouwearingtotheexhibitiontonight' (I know exactly what I'm wearing – a 'calender girl' t-shirt, because I am the calender girl for this event – which is connected to a really fun project I did a while ago… naahh! not what you're thinking. I'll talk about it very soon). Aaanyhow, sounds like it's getting-out-of-PJs time… but not before leaving you with some photos of Siena. It's been so long I last went, I didn't remember how beautiful the city is. Yes, I did recognise the big square where the Palio happens – but there's so much more to see. ♥ ♥ ♥

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

14 comments:

i am not a celebrity said...

Oh my. I love Siena and you've captured it so beautifully.

I love these pictures. All of them.

janettaylor said...

Wonderful photos!

Young at Heart said...

who doesn't love a good diversion....like reading blogs!!!

Melissa Blake said...

Looks lovely! xoxo

Mat said...

can you imagine to begin to try designing something like this, it looks so complex

Harriet said...

These are so beautiful! I visited Siena for a couple of days on my own a few years ago, and these really bring back the memories of wandering round silent museums and eating a slice of pizza in the main square!

Veshoevius said...

Absolutely stunning!

Dancing Branflake said...

And what will you be wearing? I cannot wait to see!

Dancing Branflake said...

Ps... these photos have captured Siena perfectly.

The Foolish Aesthete said...

I love Siena, and you've captured its essence! -- J xx

danniekate said...

ah, sabine, your photos are incredible! i'm so jealous of your travels! xx

SACRAMENTO said...

Breathtaking, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Clara Turbay said...

it´s great to see many good ideas.

Fashionistable said...

Beautiful architecture, beautifully shot. The B/W lends itself really well to the shots. Gives them more weight. Xxxx