7.8.12

Style | The Go-To

Psynopsis Grey Outfit Me&Kashmere Scarf Vince Cashmere Sweater Zara Leopard Pumps
There's so much discussion about the wearability of track pants… (and, a long time ago, it was Wolfgang Joop who said he had to leave the US because people dared to wear sports gear in public!). But to me nothing beats the sweatpant. You can breathe, and move, and bend your knees… If I had a company everyone would come to work in trackies – and then we'd all do sit-ups at lunch time. Ha!
Psynopsis Grey Outfit Me&Kashmere Scarf Vince Cashmere Sweater

Oh look, the messy bun… Minus zero on the style radar. ♥ ♥ ♥

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

8 comments:

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Well you certainly know how to dress up your track pants, love. I wish all people would do the same :) xoxo

Tanvi said...

I personally, believe I look my best in sports wear. I wish I could wear it "when it matters" lol

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Vix said...

You wear track pants in such an elegant way, not like the horrors you see shuffling around our high street on a daily basis! x

Mat said...

they suit your style a lot, you just seem to get it. it wouldn't work for me and doesn't seem to work hat well at all for males

Veshoevius said...

Yeah like Vix says - I doubt you would be at all comparable to the sorts who Joop took offense to!

Sherin said...

That messy bun suits you so well.
I secretly love track pants. They're great for casual, lounging around days.

janettaylor said...

Those shoes look like perfect!

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Such individual Chic;-)