3.8.12

♥ | Uppedy

Psynopsis Rosa Hair Updo
Since I do not have beautiful, sleek, pink hair I usually walk around with a messy twist on my head – so does Sarah, and looking around me, my guestimate would be 80% of the long-haired female population (including the Olympic gymnasts. Yeap, no sleek ballerina buns anymore, but negligent sloppiness. L'horreur!). Enter Rosa... "How do you do it?!? Your hair looks perfect!" Soft, but not confused, slightly 60ish, but totally modern… She says there's no secret to it, but good hair (hmph) and, yes, a bit of hairspray. ♥ ♥ ♥

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

9 comments:

Miki's scrapbook said...

I wish I could master a messy updo like this one! I've been waiting ages for my hair to grow and now that it's very long, I don't know how to manage it, haha :p.

Dancing Branflake said...

DO NOT get me started on the messy gymnastics buns. So irritating!!!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I couldn't even imagine! You have no idea what I walk around looking like. Especially during summer in the city. Not a pretty sight. She's utterly gorge and flawless.

Happy weekend, Sabine! xoox

Tanvi said...

She is SO STUNNING! I look like a hot mess ... specially in summers.

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

janettaylor said...

Beautiful hair style!

Sherin said...

OMG! I want her hair so badly. It's the most gorgeous style ever. I've tried cool updos but they never look good! I'm inspired to try it!

drollgirl said...

her hair is FABULOUS!!!

i HAVE to have lots of layers in my hair, so it truly limits my options. i can do a messy bun or a messy pony tail, but it never looks like this! not even close! must try harder to achieve this look!

Pearl Westwood said...

I try but I cant do it, if I do a messy one it actually just looks a mess! Must be some sort of inbuilt skill!

Harriet said...

Her hair is perfect! So disappointed the secret is good hair, guess I might as well give up on mine ever looking like that!