10.9.12

Life | Bye-Bye Baby

Psynopsis Outfit Hawaii Shirt
Fashion Week season has begun, and anyone with 'fashion' or 'ista' glued to their being is either lolling in front row or back row seats or has their eyes fixed on style.com and co. - and while I try to also live up to my self-declared incarnation of style/fashion bloggeress my reality these days mainly consists of schlepping boxes (too many, too heavy), going to car boot sales (too early!) and trying to put the house back into the virgin condition it was when we moved in 10 years ago (did I really never see these spider webs for all those years??)… All interrupted by many Good-Byes, as Sarah's friends (my favourite moooodels!) are off to uni or gap year or what's not. Then I woke up and remembered today's my birthday… Maybe if I ignore it I won't age, ever. ♥ ♥ ♥
Psynopsis Sarah and Abi

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

14 comments:

Vix said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! I demand you take the day off from cleaning to do something to celebrate your day!
Gorgeous pictures! xxx

SabinePsynopsis said...

Thank you, Vix. I had NY cheese cake for breakfast in bed... which I enjoyed a lot. X

SACRAMENTO said...

Happy Birthday, my dear Sabine.
I have decided to age like the really good wines.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dancing Branflake said...

For the love! Happy Birthday!!!! You deserve a big slice of cake and a front row seat at a show.

Young at Heart said...

happy happy birthday .....just remember everything goes better with cake!!

Kazuko said...

happy, happy, happy birthday, sabine! have a super day!

janettaylor said...

Love her hair style!


Harriet said...

Happy birthday to you! I hope you managed to get a little celebration in?!

Mlle W said...

Happy Birthday ...still looking young and ready for any fashionweek. Love your tropical blouse

*MlleWanderlust *

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Happy birthday, Sabine!!! So exciting! Hope you made some time to celebrate. You deserve it :) xoxo

Mat said...

still, it is your birthday so many happy returns dude. take it easy

Tanja said...

Happy belated Birthday Sabine, locked away in my own little academic world I forget about everything else I'm afraid. Dinner this Saturday? Tanja xxx

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Happy birthday!!! And you never age ... Good luck with your move. I know all too well what you're experiencing. But you seem to be much better at time management than I am since you are still blogging! -- J xxx

Fashionistable said...

Oooh I missed your birthday. I wish you a happy belated one and an amazing year fulled with wonder and awe. It is certainly starting with a lot of change. Xxxx