3.9.12

Life | Calender Girl

Psynopsis One Week Art Show Calender
So, on Friday night I wore the calender girl t-shirt becauuuse... my friend Kay and I did this project – we produced a calender for the annual September Art Show. Visiting the artists, asking them to stand in lakes, wear white tights or roll around on tables… We made it all up on the spot, and had lots of laughs together. It really was so much fun. Here are a few examples; if you're interested, there are some more on my photo website. ♥ ♥ ♥

Psynopsis One Week Art Show Gavin Roweth

Psynopsis One Week Art Show Dani Humberstone

Psynopsis One Week Art Show Alison Trask

featured artists: gavin roweth, dani humberstone and alison trask

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

10 comments:

i am not a celebrity said...

Yay! The fruits of your labour. I loved these photos. The water one is my favourite. So beautiful. xo

Kazuko said...

beautiful! loved them all - but especially the water and the dog on chair!

SabinePsynopsis said...

The dog on the chair is hilarious, isn't he... such a star!

Fashionistable said...

I have been looking forward to seeing these. You have done brilliantly. They are great portraits. Congratulations. Xxxx

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

They're absolutely fabulous, Sabine! And I just love your photo site. I never saw before. You're so incredibly talented. Congrats :) xoxo

Veshoevius said...

Wonderful portraits! Love the one in the lake!

drollgirl said...

well this is FANTASTIC! so creative! and you had fun and laughs while doing it -- who can ask for anything more! FABULOUS!

The Foolish Aesthete said...

These are fantastic. And I was truly blown away by your photo website! Your photos were always terrific before, but I think you've even taken it to the next level. Such an inspiration! - J xxx

SabinePsynopsis said...

Thank you so much!! X

Melina said...

the dog on chair is sooo cool!!!
like your blog, would be happy if we could follow each other :)
x