12.9.12

Style | Streaks a la Mode

Psynopsis Morgaine Vintage Outfit Horn Bathrobe
I should be swinging boxes, but the force of fashion week is strong, plus it's much more fun watching the shows than ruining my back – and I'm looovin what I'm seeing. Sharp cuts and colours, dungerees and most of all… stripes – big, fat ones (hello Marc Jacobs) and small, fine ones (bonjour Altuzarra), and everything in between. Which reminded me that Morgaine and I did a stripey photo shoot the other day – with quite the geometric 70s feeling. Yeap, I could imagine some more stripes in my wardrobe – and you? ♥ ♥ ♥

Morgaine is wearing a vintage silk bathrobe from Yorn.

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

18 comments:

i am not a celebrity said...

I'm a huge fan of stripes. Much more dramatic than the humble polka dot.

xoxo

SabinePsynopsis said...

I like mixing them :)

Dancing Branflake said...

Such a gorgeous shot! It came up on my Facebook feed and I went, "Wow!"

Veshoevius said...

Wonderful photo! Barely been following NYFW but I look forward to the return of stripes, I have always liked them.

Melissa Blake said...

I love stripes -- and even better in a black-and-white photo!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Loving all the stripes too! Literally died over Marc! Your shoot was so timely. Morgaine looks gorgeous :) xoxo

janettaylor said...

Oh yeah...striped...forever! Btw love this photo!

Clara Turbay said...

it´s excellent style and new ideas every time.

Harriet said...

I adore this photo! clearly I need a more stylish bathrobe!

Anonymous said...

Great post, I admire the writing style :) A little off topic here but what theme are you using? Looks pretty cool.

Low Couture said...

Stripes :D

Vix said...

I don't have enough stripes in my life! x

Sherin said...

I quite like the geometric shapes I'm seeing on the catwalks too.
Love this pictures as well! Stripes are my favourite.

The Foolish Aesthete said...

I got so excited about the stripes too! After all my wild prints, my mind is in the same direction. Beautiful stripey photo. And did you also take the big one on the wall? Love it! -- J xxx

Young at Heart said...

stripes are good....am definately into my wool and velvet now bring on A/W 2012!!

Mat said...

did you go to any shows then? thanks, glad you like the new look. it's pretty much done.

SabinePsynopsis said...

Just coming home from the J.W. Anderson show which was very cool (as is the spaceshipy topshop space), but otherwise I have not done much FW activity this time.

drollgirl said...

i love stripes. YAY!

and this photo is perfect.

and morgaine is simply gorgeous!