9.10.12

Style | SlumLuxe

Psynopsis Interior Design Achica Bedlinen
Psynopsis Interior Design Achica Bedlinen
Living without heating, warm water and sleeping on the (pretty hard) Ikea pull-out sofa* probably qualifies as 'slumming it' – so I'm balancing the situation with some shiny new white bedclothes… striped on one side, dotted on the other. Cute. And bedding needs to be white, don't you think? ♥ ♥ ♥ 


*Retrospective Sorry to all our guests who've endured it, and the shame - even after getting rid of my 20 years Vogue and Harpers Bazaar collection (my heart did cry) and a ton of clothes we couldn't fit our bed into the moving van.
 

Bed linen: c/o Achica

11 comments:

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Adore the picture behind the bed;-)

Vix said...

What a wonderful bedroom with those crisp cotton sheets and glorious colour! x

janettaylor said...

beautiful!

Dancing Branflake said...

1. I love the stripes/dots combo. So chic in an understated way.

2. NO! Getting rid of clothes! So sad!

3. These photos are stunning.

danniekate said...

this is so gorgeous! definitely more luxe than slum xx

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

You've definitely pulled yourself out of the slums, Sabine. It's gorgeous :) xoxo

Veshoevius said...

"even after getting rid of my 20 years Vogue and Harpers Bazaar collection (my heart did cry)"

Noooo!!! you did what???
(looks at her own 15 year collection guiltily)

SabinePsynopsis said...

:) It was a really hard decision... but I've been dragging them through too many places and they were so heavy... I kept some favourites though.

Maddy said...

Lol! I feel your pain. Pull out sofas are ok for one night, but not the long haul. Hoping you get yourself a real bed soon :) But I will say I do love the splashes of color against the white bedding!

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Agreed! I went on a "white linen" shopping spree 6 months ago when we moved in. White towels, white dish cloths, white sheets, white (modern) china. I think there is an innate need to be obsessive-compulsively CLEAN when occupying a new space! By the way, I love the painting behind the bed. Did you paint it? -- J xx

SabinePsynopsis said...

J - Yes, I painted this. I really enjoy painting big, wild abstract pictures... Sadly I hardly find times these days. X