26.10.12

♥ | The Spy Who Liked Me

Psynopsis Archie Grand notebook
Notebooks… How many do you have? Doris Lessing, eat your pen, I've got zillions…There's the one for general thoughts and ideas, and the one for very important thoughts and ideas, one for travel infos, one for restaurants and food, one for gardening, one for knitting, one for interior design inspiration, one for pretty pictures from magazines… And yesterday I received this. I mean, I always needed one for 'Secret agents I met and liked'. No? Yes!!

Are you a notebook freak like me? ♥ ♥ ♥

notebook: archie grand

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

11 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

I can't keep them! I have twenty lying around all over. This one, though, I would never lose. So chic.

Anna said...

So cute!

drollgirl said...

i don't have any. maybe that is my problem!!!! i tend to email notes to myself, and that doesn't usually cut the mustard! this would most likely be a better solution!

Fashionistable said...

Oh tonnes and growing. This one is great. Xxxx

Sherin said...

I love notebooks. I have this one too! Such a fun quote on the front.

Veshoevius said...

I'm a complete notebook freak - I have zillions of blank ones with beautiful covers - a collection! Many remain blank!

Vix said...

I love them but I hate using them & ruining them so they stay on the bookshelf and I scribble on an old envelope instead! x

Mat said...

sure am, have loads that don't even have a use and i still buy more. you never know

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I have a bunch myself but none as fabulous as this one! :)

Hope you had a nice weekend, Sabine and thanks for the well wishes xoxo

Elly @ Caribbean Living said...

You know what, I should be a notebook freak but I am not - too disorganised right now, think I need a few more notebooks in my life...

The Foolish Aesthete said...

I'm just rolling on the floor with this one. Excellent cover. I don't think I can even fill a page on this one, since the secret agents around me are so secret, I haven't a clue. But yes, I do love notebooks. My parents got me into the habit when I was young. I'd fill them with sketches or poetry or thoughts. Now, they mostly remain blank, but I hope to fill them someday! -- J xxx