29.11.12

Style | Box Skirt vs Torture Lamp

Psynopsis Interior Design Bedside Lamp

Psynopsis Interior Design Lamp and Plant

Psynopsis Interior Design Achica Lamp
While I'd faint for the camel box pleat skirt or some other goodies from Pringle of Scotland at Avenue 32… it's all about putting stuff into the house these days – so I bought a lamp which I thought is 'quirky' and 'nautical', but was immediately baptised 'the torture lamp' by Sarah… On closer view I get what she means – dentist memories might get invoked? ♥ ♥ ♥

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

7 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

Haha! Just slightly. But beautiful nonetheless. Or is it just how you photographed it that makes it so pretty?

Vix said...

A thing of wonder, I love it. Well chosen, Sarah! x

Tanvi said...

I like it .. .and I also like how you have taken the shots.

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Daniel Casares Román said...

unas magníficas imágenes! Enhorabuena!

drollgirl said...

ha! it is definitely unique! possibly slightly ominous! it could be in a clockwork orange, which makes it pretty cool to me!

Fashionistable said...

Or an eye that has been clamped open in a si-fi movie.It looks futuristic. Nice choices you made at Avenue 32. Xxxx

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Finding just the right lamp or light fixture can be torture. (I must have looked through about 5,000 images online to find one hanging light). This is absolutely torture-worthy. LOVE it! I'm keeping my mouth tightly clamped right now as previously suppressed root canal memories have suddenly surfaced! - J xxx