30.11.12

Style | Must Have Asta

Psynopsis Lily Wearing Asta Masiulyte Silk Scarf

Psynopsis Henry Wearing Asta Masiulyte Silk Scarf

Psynopsis Sabine Wearing Asta Masiulyte Silk Scarf
Well, I tried to have some attractive models showing you the beautiful silk scarf Asta sent me – but no matter with how many Dreamies I bribed them, they totally did not get my idea and just resorted to sulky model attitude and walking straight out of the picture – which I guess is just fair, as in fact I've not been much in sharing mood and have worn my new favourite pretty much non-stop since it arrived. ♥ ♥ ♥

hand painted silk scarf by asta masiulyte

Big Thanks to Sarah for taking this photo of me in our new studio.

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

16 comments:

Kazuko said...

your models do look clueless indeed. :) nevertheless they model the scarf well. understand why you can't take it of - it looks so beautiful on you!

Vix said...

Check out that (c)atitude! Fab scarf, pretty on the felines, adorable on you! x

janettaylor said...

Beautiful scarf, darling Sabine!

Dancing Branflake said...

Valiant attempt, but you look much better anyhow.

Those colors... they bring out the color in your beautiful face in more ways than one. Divine.

Sherin said...

That is such a stunning scarf. I love all the colours on it.
And the pictures with the cats are so adorable! The best way to model the scarf for sure.

Mat said...

well check out these cool cats! suits you all

NRC♥ said...

Gorgeous scarves but I agree the models although cute were not so good lol
NRC ♥

drollgirl said...

cats are so @#$%^!&!! uncooperative! lol!

and that scarf!?!?!?! it is GORGEOUS!!! i love it!!!! it kind of reminds me of a watercolor painting by Paul Jenkins. that is a HUGE compliment! :)

drollgirl said...

p.s. your cats are SO CUTE!!!!

parfum said...

Nice blog
Parfum pas cher

Fashionistable said...

But you are a beautiful model. This looks great on you. What a great gift. Xxxx

Rosalind said...

Ah, you can't beat the feel of a silk scarf next to your skin. The felines already have their own great coats in any case, leaving you to slink around silkily in vibrant silk!

danniekate said...

sabine, are you still coming to london? you look so elegant! xx

Sleekit said...

I love the beautiful colours here, you have inspired me to go to that silk painting workshop that I can't find the time to get to, stunning scarf

sleekit x

FASHION TALES said...

The scarf is gorgeous on you! xx

Melissa Blake said...

Aww, my cats are the exact same way! They're awfully cute, though, aren't they?