9.11.12

Style | Rose

Psynopsis Street Style Berlin Rose in Gingham Dress
Maybe it was the long, waisted gingham dress or the red hair or the 'I'm-not-afraid-to-wear-you' glasses or her poise or the necklace*… but when Rose walked into BaBanbè** I was mega-smitten. Then we chatted a bit and she said she's from the UK. Style Anglaise… thou are unbeaten. ♥ ♥ ♥

* Agreed, it was the combination.

** 'The Banh Mi Deli' offers delicious, if for Berlin sligthly overprized Vietnames sandwiches. If you ever find yourself there (and are not a vegetarian) - the BBQ Pulled Pork is quite divine.

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

12 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

She is absolutely lovely!

Mat said...

she does look lovely

Vix said...

She's gorgeous. x

drollgirl said...

instant soul mates! instant connection! it is awesome when that happens!

GINGER SNAPS! lol. sorry. i had to!

Fashionistable said...

Love the warm tones of this shot. Xxxx

janettaylor said...

Lovely look - no doubt!

Mat said...

glad you liked the little shop round it, i'll be doing a part two this week hopefully. i didn't get anything from albam but they're owner did contact me so maybe i can twist his arm

Rosalind said...

She's definitely an english Rose - in cinnamon hues.

Sherin said...

Love her look. The dress looks gorgeous.

Sacramento Amate said...

Hello, my friend, it was an old post I wanted to delete, but if you delete the whole things it still apppears in Linkwithin, so I just deleted the content and put new one, but the comment stayed, lol.
You are shapr, I don´t think anybody even looks, hehehhe
Loving your pics.

Sacramento Amate said...

Hello, my friend, it was an old post I wanted to delete, but if you delete the whole things it still apppears in Linkwithin, so I just deleted the content and put new one, but the comment stayed, lol.
You are shapr, I don´t think anybody even looks, hehehhe
Loving your pics.

Veshoevius said...

Wonderful potrait of her too!