5.11.12

Berlin | Wo Ist Voo?

Psynopsis Voo Berlin Shop

Psynopsis Aoyama Incense

Psynopsis Astier de Villatte Candles
Psynopsis Voo Berlin Shop

Psynopsis Voo Berlin Cafe
Look! Another discovery. Honestly, I was a bit unsure if my Berlin excursions and findings would be interesting to you at all, but then I received an abundance (well, a whole 5) emails and comments saying how much you enjoy them… Which made me so happy. Thank you! So, I'll go on sharing my digs and finds… Like Voo Berlin - a diamond sharp jewel of a shop selling well-known labels like A.P.C. and Acne, but also not so biggies like the Scandinavian brands Minimarket and Wood Wood, plus Japanese incense (phew, expensive!) and wonderful wonderful fragrances… And they have a cute café, too. Why did I ever fear I'd miss Dover Street Market??? ♥ ♥ ♥

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

14 comments:

Vix said...

I'm enjoying them, too. Keep them coming! x

Harriet said...

I'm definitely enjoying them! Please keep em coming!

Dancing Branflake said...

These photos are so beautiful! And a shop with a cafe? I'm there!

Fashionistable said...

Obviously no need to fear Xxxx

Mat said...

i'm enjoying them too, as you know. this looks like a pretty industrial space, you get a lot of that in berlin right?

Mat said...

oh wood wood, really into their stuff. where i work we stock some of their stuff

Elly @ Caribbean Living said...

This place looks fantaaaastic! Those candles look absolutely divine.

SabinePsynopsis said...

@Mat - Yes, there are many old industrial places which people now use as studios, shops and ateliers. Generally spaces are quite big in Berlin - broad roads, high buildings, flats with big rooms and high ceilings...

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

This looks so lovely!

drollgirl said...

ooooh! i love the look of it! and i bet the scents are amazing, as the packaging/presentation sure is!

lucy said...

Glad you're enjoying Berlin! seems just your city! Blimey, its been 4 years since I visited! Time for a revisit.

i'd go here just for the guy serving, phwoah! ;) Xx

Christina Lauren said...

Great photos! Thanks for your kind words and support. Following your lovely blog now.

Christina-Lauren
http://inspirationsandcelebrations.net

The Foolish Aesthete said...

That decaying wall with photographs is fantastic! So nice to see Berlin through your eyes. Truly makes me want to visit some day. -- J xxx

C. C. Marques said...

Loved the pictures!
Hope that you´re having a great day.

xx
C