18.12.12

♥ | The Sarah

Psynopsis Sarah Lund Sweater Berlin Variation
Just because the world's going to end in 3 days doesn't mean I've given up on Christmas wishes… Here some more or less realistic ones…

#1 The Sarah Lund sweater. The fact that my favourite Danish detective has left for good (leaving me with major tough-single-mother-stubborn-cop-f-the-world heroine deprivation) makes me want a sweater I can 'feel at home with myself' even more. The original is quite pricey, but I've seen many a chic and individual variation of the Sarah sweater on women in Berlin... Which is much cooler anyway. (I mean, a whole website named 'The Killing merchandise' is so not Sarah Lund, is it?!) Or, even better, a vintage or self-knitted (by a friend, no time for knitting when you're chasing murderers) one... Now, that would be perfect. ♥ ♥ ♥

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

9 comments:

Sacramento Amate said...

You you be writing stories, lol.
Artistic always Sabine.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Vix said...

It's all acrylic with naff looking animals here, the women of Berlin are far more stylish that your average Brit, obviously! x

Melissa Blake said...

That looks so cozy!!!

Dancing Branflake said...

Agreed. All of it.

Sherin said...

I need more knitted jumpers in my life. This one looks great.

Tanvi said...

I'd love to be in knits but winter refuses to come (and stay) in Texas.

Crazy & Co.

Veshoevius said...

I think one of those sarah lund sweaters would really suit you - hope Santa delivers! x

Fashionistable said...

Thats cool. I hope you find your perfect sweater. Xxxx

Frenie Agbayani said...

You look so pretty in the Women s cardigan sweaterr and the contrast between the three colors is so nice, I love it!