1.1.13

Life | You Only Live Twice

Psynopsis Happy New Year 2013

Bonne AnnĂ©e! Happy New Year, sweetz! Here's to 2013 which I'm starting with a small (or maybe bigger) blog break becaauuuuse a) I'm in the midst of some projects (something to do with 'making a home' and 'daily survival') that really need all my attention and b) I'm a bit confused in my vision for Psynopsis. But I think I'll come back… I think I want to. Anyhow, I did a bit of reminiscencing the last few days, thinking about all the fun we had here the last 3 years… The beautiful girls who've ruled this blog, like Harriet and Angelica, Morgaine, Abi and, naturally, Sarah. Also, the wonderful bloggers who shared their London tips, the knitting and styling adventures at Saint Martins, the many styling questions and Take 10 challenges, my sometimes successful, often not so DIY projects, and the dolce vita times in Italy. Naturally, nothing would have been anything without YOU – reading, commenting, adding suggestions and encouragement. So before I start snivelling I'll just wish you the BEST New Year. Let's keep it at: Hasta la Vista, baby. ♥ ♥ ♥

bloglovingoogle friend connecttumblrfacebooktwitter

20 comments:

Harriet said...

Happy New Year to you! Have a good break, and hope to see you back here soon!

Kazuko said...

Happy New Year to you, too! Wishing you loads of exciting adventures and projects and hoping to have you back blogging soon! xoxoxo

Sacramento Amate said...

Happy New Year!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FASHION TALES said...

Here's to a very happy New Year to you! :)

Nonchalant Rebel said...

happy new year

Mounia

janettaylor said...

Happy New Year, darling! ♥

Fashionistable said...

Happy New Year Sabine. Please make it a short break as you have a great blog and I would be very sorry not to have you here. Love Dvora Xxxx

Tanvi said...

Happy New Year! Hope you will be back soon.

Love,
Tanvi ∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Happy new year. Enjoy the break. Do let us know how it all goes. xx

wulanasihsetyarini said...

Happy new year.. can't wait to hear the stories..

xx

Mat said...

happy new year, take it easy

danniekate said...

come back soon, please! xx

drollgirl said...

happy new year to you!

and you BETTER come back! you must! please? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Angeles Almuna said...

Nice post!
And Happy New Year! Have a wonderful 2013!
Kisses and come to visit me!

http://www.angelesalmuna.com/

Sherin said...

Happy New Year. Have a nice and relaxing blog break.

Maddy said...

A very happy New YEar to you, Sabine! I hope that our paths cross soon. I not in 2013, then not so far down the road :) Enjoy the break!

Veshoevius said...

Happy New Year to you too and all the best with your projects! Sounds exciting! Don't be a stranger... xx

Blond Duck said...

Just popped in and can't wait to see what you have when you return!

fhenny said...

such wonderful photos!
hope 2013 will be amazing for you

xoxo
style frontier

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Happy New Year, Sabine! I love your blog so I hope we get to see more. In fact, I wouldn't even mind if you documented "making a home" and "daily survival" for us readers (kill two birds with one stone, so to speak). All the best with all your projects and I wish you a fruitful and creative 2013! -- J xxx