25.6.13

Life | Sod’s Soggy

Psynopsis Sabine Boticca Belt
Sod's Law commands that when you post a This Is the Summer of All Summers post temperatures will fall 20 degrees and the heavens open for 48 hours of rain… With the positive side effect that I finally tackled some desk tasks – including updating the ol' website* with some of my favourite photos. If you're also sitting in the rain, twiddling your thumbs… Come on over, have a look!

*With the idea of making it so easy that even I can update it - so I don't have to throw myself on the floor and cry anymore... 'Still not learned your CSS?' 'I will. Promise!' (Next time)

Remember this wonderful Boticca belt? Shame I hardly ever wear it.

7 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

Oh yes! You brought back the belt! Fabulous!!!

Css? I barely know HTML.

Veshoevius said...

The website is looking fab Sabine! Weather has been rubbish here too off late. xx

Tanvi said...

love love love the website!

Fashion art and other fancies said...

I love the introduction of the belt. The colour is sunny and happy.

Mat said...

when it rains.....create a website! nice one. Yeah it's soggy here too, I'm after walking to the gym but it's so heavy

Jane Droll said...

that will be my next stop!

Jane Droll said...

daaaaang, girl! it is so impressive! you have a LOT OF TALENT!!!!!!!