3.6.13

Vintage | Barbarella

Psynopsis Vintage White Leather Trenchcoat
When I complained to Sarah that "There are no good 2nd hand stores in Berlin – everything is overprized and of shoddy quality!" she just smiled and led me down a dark path (okay, ugly road) in the borough of Steglitz where no hipster has ever set foot – and there I found it: The white leather trench coat. Totally unworn, totally unloved (the person it came from must have had the same reaction to it as Sarah: 'It's so disgusting, I can't even touch it!'), and maybe it's my weakness for forlorn looking beings and objects (but probably rather the fact that driving the Vespa has led to a constant look-out for wind-proof and zip-uppable jackets) that I felt love at first sight. The friendly shop owner gave us recommendations for leather soap brands (which will be so necessary) - now the real question is: Do I need white boots to go with it… ♥

5 comments:

FASHION TALES said...

Happy that she led you to good places. I've actually found some great pieces shopping at secondhand shops in Berlin. That's a gorgeous trench coat. /Madison

Vix said...

Yay! What a cool find! I'd go all out 1980s with electric blue boots. x

Mat said...

well there you go, off the beaten track. leather soap sounds interesting, let me know if you can rec me any

Jane Droll said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

get some white boots too if you can find them!!!!

which reminds me...i bought a white leather jacket on ebay a few years ago. i have yet to wear it. i need to find it, although it isn't NEARLY as cool as this one!!!!

Veshoevius said...

Oh WOW! What a find!